Analysis Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happening

Remove this Banner Ad

“I don’t know why Keith said that … the damage that sort of incorrect statement does is pretty horrific. “To suggest in someway that we would undermine an activity of a club in some way is just outrageous.”

Guess this campaigner should have thought about what they were doing when they put up the objections.

What goes around comes around.

So is the SMA going to run a bar on the Tennis Centre property in 2019?

I have no doubt. Probably thought they could convince people that it was run by the club too. The only reason the club got involved with it last season was because they felt it’s what the fans wanted.

Now everyone knows that it’s simply the SMA charging reasonable prices for the beverages they serve in the stadium, they won’t sell as much at either.

KT knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped this bomb on the SMA. They want to do things in secret, we’ll expose exactly what they are like to the public.

I have no doubt. Probably thought they could convince people that it was run by the club too. The only reason the club got involved with it last season was because they felt it’s what the fans wanted.

Now everyone knows that it’s simply the SMA charging reasonable prices for the beverages they serve in the stadium, they won’t sell as much at either.

KT knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped this bomb on the SMA. They want to do things in secret, we’ll expose exactly what they are like to the public.
The SMA are now saying that Port told them a few days ago that they are not prioritising a GDV this year even though the SMA says it has apparently done everything it possibly can ( I call bullshit) including previously putting in $100 k to help run it.
And SEN are asking the Port fans if they are upset with Port now that Port have refused to put on the GDV this year. What a joke. I am pretty sure the Port faithful will aee through the SMA bullshit.

That slimy f***ing prick from the SMA interviewed on TV can get f***ed.

Specifically said they didn't object to any licence application by the Port Adelaide Football Club, deliberately misleading the public given that I'm assuming Tennis SA made the application they repeatedly objected to.

“To suggest in someway that we would undermine an activity of a club in some way is just outrageous.”

FlatCircularAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

KT made the ABC news and some of his evidence was part of their story, Mulligan backed up Port fans and then SACA boss Keith Bradsha was on camera saying they had been prepared to take out a loan to help fund the hotel and they talked about selling the hotel if it cant be run at a profit.

For the ABC news to run vision of KT's submission in person, you know the s**t has hit the fan. I dont think Fagan made their news bulletin.

KT made the ABC news and some of his evidence was part of their story, Mulligan backed up Port fans and then SACA boss Keith Bradsha was on camera saying they had been prepared to take out a loan to help fund the hotel and they talked about selling the hotel if it cant be run at a profit.

For the ABC news to run vision of KT's submission in person, you know the s**t has hit the fan. I dont think Fagan made their news bulletin.
I guess ‘good news Fagan’ wouldn’t want to get his hands dirty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.....

Gloves are off. Go you good thing Ports. Been a loooong time coming.

This really should cost someone their job either Daniels or Keith Thomas.

You can't bare face lie and twist the truth like that . Either KT is lying and shoud be gone from our club immediately or the SMA has a major problem.

I know where I would be putting my money as to where the truth is.

But Adelaide being Adelaide doubt it will be Daniels that has the problem. Old boys network be working overtime as we speak.

We have petitions and s**t for the stupid BringBacktheBars.

Time to actually do it for something useful and create an anti-SMA day, and get all fans to go one game without purchasing any food or drink. Pick an afternoon game, and promote it heavily within the fan base, and try to really hit them where it hurts.

I'm just infuriated that the SMA have clearly and deliberately attempted to derail the GDV over a long period and now try to deny it. What absolute garbage. Absolutely unbelievable they would play this card.

Just need someone like REH that is meticulously all over the detail, to be the mouthpiece to bring the truth when the media tries to find holes and bring the concept down.

We have petitions and s**t for the stupid BringBacktheBars.

Time to actually do it for something useful and create an anti-SMA day, and get all fans to go one game without purchasing any food or drink. Pick an afternoon game, and promote it heavily within the fan base, and try to really hit them where it hurts.

I'm just infuriated that the SMA have clearly and deliberately attempted to derail the GDV over a long period and now try to deny it. What absolute garbage. Absolutely unbelievable they would play this card.

the showdown would give this maximum exposure in the media.

lol i've seen it with my own eyes. They're so full of it. As if Port would go guns blazing over something like this if there was no evidence. Even if it wasn't true, you could find your way through the proxy opposers right back to Peter Hurley and the other SMA board members with vested interests.

The SMA are losing here. They're getting careless.

KT has to make this blow up as a true conflict of interest scandal rather than let the SMA frame it as whingeing via the media. If we can get just two of the most egregiously conflicted SMA board members replaced by AFL club representatives out of it that would be something.

And then the reconstituted board can deal with AO management figures who have been caught blatantly lying between their teeth.

Civil war III, where we take control of *some* of the levers of power.

[ edit: IMO one of our big threats in all this is Kochie shooting his mouth off ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.....

Gloves are off. Go you good thing Ports. Been a loooong time coming.

This really should cost someone their job either Daniels or Keith Thomas.

You can't bare face lie and twist the truth like that . Either KT is lying and shoud be gone from our club immediately or the SMA has a major problem.

I know where I would be putting my money as to where the truth is.

But Adelaide being Adelaide doubt it will be Daniels that has the problem. Old boys network be working overtime as we speak.
Daniels will hide behind they did not make a legal submission to the Liquor Commissioner or what his full title is, under the SMA name, but that lawyers for individuals did, but from a practical point of view they did everything to object to it and stop it.

The SMA are now saying that Port told them a few days ago that they are not prioritising a GDV this year even though the SMA says it has apparently done everything it possibly can ( I call bullshit) including previously putting in $100 k to help run it.
And SEN are asking the Port fans if they are upset with Port now that Port have refused to put on the GDV this year. What a joke. I am pretty sure the Port faithful will aee through the SMA bullshit.

They put money into it because it was their GDV. It was not Ports. They ran it for the Crows as well. They even only had the same beers from inside at the same prices. It was GDV in name and name only. It was otherwise a SMA ran entity even down to the bar staff. They wore port gear but were SMA employees.

They are so ******* nefarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back