Stadium Redevelopments

Remove this Banner Ad

Shock horror fans of their own clubs stadium proposals like theirs best

Not as confident as you about the selling date. Levy mentioned during the tour of the site with the NFL commissioner that his plan was to stay at the club for quite some time. Don't see him packing up shop straight away.
He is a great negotiator. Think he'd be able to get himself a job working for the club under the new owner just like he does the job for ENIC, only difference being he is actually held accountable as chairmen

Bolded two already in the last set of numbers which had the club debt free with 110m in the bank.

Debt levels are the lowest of all English clubs iirc, dont think it will be an issue at all. Plus we will be sold within 18 months of the new stadium being opened
you'll have more debt than United soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you'll have more debt than United soon.
I'm not one who thinks debt is a bad thing. If it's paying for something that is going to be revenue generating like a new stadium it makes perfect sense. Would imagine new owners would wipe whatever debt was left once we are sold. Or if ENIC/Lewis have no plans to sell us billionaire Joe will wipe that right off

Looks bloody sensational, the brick will have a real coliseum feel to it.

Reminds me a bit of the feel of soldier field the Bears home ground which is an iconic US stadium.

Good move away from a million square meters of alucobond that most stadiums are clad in these days.

Firstly: They didnt set up the past and present models. THey're the versions in the museum at Stamford Bridge. Along with the beautiful UEFA Champions League trophy right next to a Schevchenko jersey <3
Secondly: Any proposal by architects would do the model of their vision. It helps on the sell.

Comment really not thought out that well by Liam.

Firstly: They didnt set up the past and present models. THey're the versions in the museum at Stamford Bridge. Along with the beautiful UEFA Champions League trophy right next to a Schevchenko jersey <3
Secondly: Any proposal by architects would do the model of their vision. It helps on the sell.

Comment really not thought out that well by Liam.

He took those photos at the meeting last night, so I guess he means they set them up at the meeting. Not actually made them.

C17YGHDWQAAsQd1.jpg

That view is stunning.
So much so that I think it could be one of the most iconic stadiums from the outside you'll ever see.

You see photos of old Trafford, emirates, mcg, Adelaide oval, Munich etc. from the outside and this trumps them all. Only Wembley I'd argue has a more iconic exterior shot

Ps. I'm focusing on exterior because nothing Chelsea puts together will be better interiorly as camp nou, Dortmund, old Trafford and a field.

That view is stunning.
So much so that I think it could be one of the most iconic stadiums from the outside you'll ever see.

You see photos of old Trafford, emirates, mcg, Adelaide oval, Munich etc. from the outside and this trumps them all. Only Wembley I'd argue has a more iconic exterior shot

Ps. I'm focusing on exterior because nothing Chelsea puts together will be better interiorly as camp nou, Dortmund, old Trafford and a field.

Anfield? You've got to be joking. That ground is trash on the inside.

That view is stunning.

It's an impression. ....

Anfield? You've got to be joking. That ground is trash on the inside.
On what way do you deem it trash?

I mean with iconic is you recognise the stadium just from a picture. Camp nou is trash in regards to facilities but with a photo on the inside you'd instantly know it was the camp nou.

That's what I feel with anfield and the kop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back