Stadium Redevelopments

Remove this Banner Ad

Expanding the stadium
Sell more tickets, sell more food/drink around the stadium, make money from people staying in the hotel for football and concerts at the new venue next to the stadium.

Of course, you know all this already but carry on if you like.

Sell more tickets, sell more food/drink around the stadium, make money from people staying in the hotel for football and concerts at the new venue next to the stadium.

Of course, you know all this already but carry on if you like.
Who are you selling these tickets to?

You put tarps up at games like 2010 Port Adelaide and you reduce away allocations because your club has small dick energy. What's the point?
Ah, you finally found the bollocks to say it outright rather than throw hints out and skirt around the boundaries. Good for you, I think you've really grown.

Ah, you finally found the bollocks to say it outright rather than throw hints out and skirt around the boundaries. Good for you, I think you've really grown.
I wasn't hinting anything. You still can't say who is going to be buying the tickets.

I wasn't hinting anything. You still can't say who is going to be buying the tickets.
People who can't currently get tickets. Would have thought that was fairly obvious.

PMSL whenever you have no argument or answer. You've commented before about City fans being priced out by expensive season tickets.

There is no excess demand for man city tickets, no long waiting list for season tickets, nothing. I understand building an entertainment complex for concerts but expanding the stadium? Ridiculous.

PMSL whenever you have no argument or answer. You've commented before about City fans being priced out by expensive season tickets.

There is no excess demand for man city tickets, no long waiting list for season tickets, nothing. I understand building an entertainment complex for concerts but expanding the stadium? Ridiculous.

PMSL when people say stupid things that they clearly have no clue about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news for City.
It is.

The hotel neither here or there for me. Decent revenue for the club I'm guessing.

The fan area is great, pubs around the ground aren't great and the existing fan area is just too small.

Tickets great, despite what some like to think it's very hard to get tickets. And even harder to get season tickets (I've been trying to get my kids season tickets for the past few years). This should help hugely with both.

It is.

The hotel neither here or there for me. Decent revenue for the club I'm guessing.

The fan area is great, pubs around the ground aren't great and the existing fan area is just too small.

Tickets great, despite what some like to think it's very hard to get tickets. And even harder to get season tickets (I've been trying to get my kids season tickets for the past few years). This should help hugely with both.

What's the waiting list for a season ticket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back