News Stadium: The NEW Home of Football in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect the issue is not looking over it but looking down it. If you are looking through the bars then further up the boundary away from you the play is the progressively more partially obstructed the view will be, if you see what I mean.

You may be right. I’ll just have to lean forward over the bars, I suppose. Or stand at the bar.
Or just sit in empty seats. Can’t imagine they’ll all be full.

was in the release today there seemed to be quite a few seats. I locked in some row 2 seats on the boundary line. Hopefully the barrier should be ok. I'm 6'5 by my friends are more average height

Can anyone else no longer see the preview screen where you can look at what is currently available??
My priority period opens at 9am tomorrow... i could see the preview thing a few days ago but am now greeted by this screen with no preview option
dockers seat relocation.png

Can anyone else no longer see the preview screen where you can look at what is currently available??
My priority period opens at 9am tomorrow... i could see the preview thing a few days ago but am now greeted by this screen with no preview option
View attachment 435121
It still exists, there is just no link on the published version of your portal (or mine as I am also 9 tomorrow). I have it bookmarked but unfortunately on the work computer.

View attachment 435121
If you are logged in that screen also shows once seats have been confirmed (either allocated or after relocation). So are you group leader? If not - someone has done the deed already...

It still exists, there is just no link on the published version of your portal (or mine as I am also 9 tomorrow). I have it bookmarked but unfortunately on the work computer.

Ah, ok, i should be able to find it in my history then...

If you are logged in that screen also shows once seats have been confirmed (either allocated or after relocation). So are you group leader? If not - someone has done the deed already...

I am group leader and its only the 3 of us so i know it hasnt been done already, our thing starts at 9am tomorrow

Out of interest does anybody have seats in blocks 211-216? A previous post suggested they were for corporates but I thought I would check?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my seats from block 331 behind the goals to row 19 of block 141, just off centre wing and undercover :) $999, i'm very happy, my wallet disagrees...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back