News Stadium: The NEW Home of Football in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

the booing when Cole was done holding the ball in the last quarter equalled,
the loudness when Hunter took Mark and Goaled v Swans in 2005 home final
ORRRRRSOME.

Hi guys,
I have already posted this in the new Perth Stadium thread but for anyone not following it then please refer to below if you're interested in participating.
Good to see the footbridge will be opening for the Freo vs. Port game this week.
As some of you would already be aware, I am doing my final year research project on the Perth Stadium Transportation which I have been very impressed by.

I'm looking for people to complete my second and final survey with regards to patron transport satisfaction at Perth Stadium prior to the opening of the Matagarup Bridge.

A $50 Camfield voucher will be given to a random person that has completed the survey and can be used the next time you head to the stadium. Just like this post after you have done the survey.
Please PM if you have any questions regarding the survey or my studies and good luck to your mob against the Power!
Cheers
https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71ndbUFcPzyubkx
These surveys have received ethics approval from Curtin University.

Talking of ticket prices in the other thread. Anyone think they will revisit the membership prices next year?

I know they say 55k memberships but what are the '11 game membership' numbers like?

I dunno about revisiting prices, but they should reclassify a few seats. There are category 1 and 2 seats that really should be category 4 or 5.

Hi guys, sorry for intruding into your thread but as similar to what I have posted on the Perth Stadium main forum.
Thank you to all the people who took part in my recent surveys and congrats to BigFooty Freo member wild side for being the winner of the $50 Camfield voucher which was drawn randomly.

I have one final and similar survey for anyone who would like to take part in it if you have attended an event post the opening of the Matagarup Bridge. Another $50 Camfield voucher will be given to a random survey participant so please like this post if you have undertook the survey.
https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9pN1nXqf6cQNPff

As mentioned before these surveys have received ethics approval from Curtin.

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the footy season at Optus Stadium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to Belcher i am using my $50 voucher @ the pub before the Collingwood game. Thanks James!
New stadium rocks

So, with the season just about done - does anyone miss Subi Oval?

I miss being right near the freo players race and not having the sun in my eyes and sweating through every layer of clothing I have on

Aside from that, no

I can bring sunnies, a hat and a spare t-shirt in to replace my sweat-soaked one post-game and not feel gross. Plus the cup-holder is great to put my phone in so it doesn't overheat and I don't have to have it in my pocket the whole game

Every time I walk into Optus is still awesome, why the **** would anyone miss subi
same
i sit there and marvel at optus the whole time im there
then i go to the camfield ,drink beer and marvel at it from a distance
i have driven up every week bar 3 games this year, at subi id make it up 3-4 times a year

I have noticed a lot more people doing this as the season has progressed along. I still go into Perth and swap trains. Should give it ago I guess.
Yeah quite alot do it now, the buses are queued up ready to go once you get off the train though so there isn't much waiting.

Give it a go, you'll never look back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back