News Stadium: The NEW Home of Football in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got any further info on the seat transition to the new stadium? I just re-read Pitt's transition letter to members sent out in 2016 and nothing seems to have moved from that point. Any one got any info?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone got any further info on the seat transition to the new stadium? I just re-read Pitt's transition letter to members sent out in 2016 and nothing seems to have moved from that point. Any one got any info?

I'm in a large group and was emailed this week re if I preferred us to be in one row, two behind each other or over two blocks. Trouble is I don't think the final sign off on moving there has happened yet???

Anyone else a group leader for the seat allocation at the new stadium? Note that they want a deposit (amount not mentioned) before they allocate seats. What the **** ??

Yep why I as an existing member should have to pay a deposit before they allocate seats, I've sent an Email to the club today haven't had a reply yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else a group leader for the seat allocation at the new stadium? Note that they want a deposit (amount not mentioned) before they allocate seats. What the **** ??

I am, but haven't received anything like that yet.. bullsh*t if that's the case. People are already up in arms with on-field performance and potential price rises and then they wanna pull this out..

Are they still half owned by Woolworths?

No, from what I understand they bought out Woolies shares so they could act independently. Still contract brew for them though I believe. Just a bit pissed "DRY DOCK" isn't one of their own brands, now wouldn't that piss the mob off up the road.

No, from what I understand they bought out Woolies shares so they could act independently. Still contract brew for them though I believe. Just a bit pissed "DRY DOCK" isn't one of their own brands, now wouldn't that piss the mob off up the road.

Too right! Yeah, they do a lot of contract brewing including all of the Matso's brews but apparently they won the rights to the new stadium based on the back of being able to brew massive quantities in a short amount of time and get them up the road to the stadium so I'm not sure whether that'll effect their ability to contract brew?

I love my craft beer and actually rate most of their range. Little dove is excellent. Single fin is a good summer ale and the english ipa is worth a mention. They have several others including a mid strength. Being able to have a couple of 6.2% little doves at the new stadium would almost make up for the swill they served up at subi.

Anyone ever tried their product, is it any good?

(I don't drink beer very often these days)
Yes. They have a new mid strength and it's pretty good.

Now there's plenty of time over summer for you to sample a couple of their products.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back