Staffs Stalker ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't miss too much, TG. I don't know why they even bothered giving the woman the time of day. Hope they din't pay her for her time. But knowing the currrent desperation at Seven, it wouldn't surprised me if they did.

Maybe Staff shagged her once upon a time. Probably not. But she's now developed some sort of delusion that they were once an item ... and now her life revolves around his movements.

Anyone here read the Stephen King book "Misery" ?? Well, there you go then.

Woman denies stalking Tiger ruckman
31 August 2002 Herald Sun
By CAMERON SMITH

A WOMAN accused of stalking a Richmond footballer claims they are soul mates and in love.

Jo Cramer last night said Greg Stafford had even shifted to Melbourne to continue their relationship.

Speaking out for the first time since the Tiger ruckman publicly described her as a stalker, Ms Cramer said she wanted her man back.

"I am not guilty of stalking Greg ... I am guilty of loving Greg," she said. "I am his soul mate. It is not just some crazy, disgusting, fatal attraction."

Ms Cramer claimed they met in Sydney when she was working as a waiter and she fell in love with the former Sydney Swan after a couple of dates.

"We used to make each other laugh, we used to feel comfortable together, we used to have fun," she said.

Ms Cramer said they connected like two people who were meant to be together.

"I fell in love with a beautiful person," she told Today Tonight. "I've never met a guy like him before."

But Stafford says he does not share the same affection.

On August 19, Richmond held a press conference so Stafford could have his say after Ms Cramer approached him at the MCG after a match.

As he walked from the field after the Tigers' 14-point victory over the Hawks, cameras caught him pushing away a woman who broke security and ran up to him.

He labelled her a serial pest who had troubled him for more than five years.

"I've received letters and all sorts of things from her over the years," he said.

But last night she said these were not his true feelings and he had been brainwashed by the club and its coaches.

Ms Cramer also said she has since had to go to church every day to heal her pain.

"I am just a nice girl with a nice heart," she said. "A young woman with a beautiful heart and a really strong soul."

She claimed the couple were supposed to celebrate both their birthdays recently, but she was left to celebrate her 25th alone with her mother.

Ms Cramer, of South Yarra, said she was very upset the police had been involved.

She said she would leave Stafford alone if he told her he did not want her in his life.

A spokesman for Stafford told the Herald Sun yesterday he wished not to comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back