Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Had to get in early once i saw the Mackinnon field.

$7.00 for Extra Brut! it won't last long.
Personally I'm happy to be on Latrobe antepost at $16 ;)

One of my favorites running again in Shillelagh, her win last week was huge, hoping she can maybe pull off a repeat will be on her again too

Had to get in early once i saw the Mackinnon field.

$7.00 for Extra Brut! it won't last long.

Yeah it will be double figures soon. Has none

The worst $2 million race for older horses probably in the history of the sport. Blair House bolts it in - even money a gift.

Last edited:

Personally I'm happy to be on Latrobe antepost at $16 ;)

One of my favorites running again in Shillelagh, her win last week was huge, hoping she can maybe pull off a repeat will be on her again too

I'd lay off on Betty - 2000m WFA certainly not his go as evidenced by his York performance

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Also L o ruddy L at Pierata opening up the same price as Australia's greatest ATM in the Sprint.

He is just going to go around and win again at ludicrous overs. :D:D:D
Give Kemantari a huge chance as do with Santa ana Lane

Then there's old Redkirk Warrior.... 1st up, down the straight. Can he do it again?

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lol VLM plz - see my signature. When will you learn!
Is a very open race, could be a blanket finish including Kem ;)

US Navy Flag is an interesting one I'll have each way, heavy 9 track in the Everest, then the shitfest that was the bias Manikato night.
July cup winner, down the straight if I'm not mistaken Paris?

Oh and generally on mobile/iPad no sigs shown care to enlighten me?

Kem wall of shame: Liefs - hard to see d’argento outsprint or outclass Special k; Kem is a proper horse!
54 Dogs - Would be stunned if D’argento beat Kem home over 1400 - Kem clear second pick
Jug - Beat Kem by a length and a half but he has more in his favour today than then so id expect him to reduce the margin

Prepare to be added

Is a very open race, could be a blanket finish including Kem ;)

US Navy Flag is an interesting one I'll have each way, heavy 9 track in the Everest, then the shitfest that was the bias Manikato night.
July cup winner, down the straight if I'm not mistaken Paris?

He did win the July Cup but has been awful twice here

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kem wall of shame: Liefs - hard to see d’argento outsprint or outclass Special k; Kem is a proper horse!
54 Dogs - Would be stunned if D’argento beat Kem home over 1400 - Kem clear second pick
Jug - Beat Kem by a length and a half but he has more in his favour today than then so id expect him to reduce the margin

Prepare to be added

lol are you part elephant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inb4 dick reference

tenor.gif

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Yeah it will be double figures soon. Has none

The worst $2 million race for older horses probably in the history of the sport. Blair House bolts it in - even money a gift.
$1.04 is a gift IMO.

It's basically a question of whether you like money or not. If you like it, you'll back Blair House. If you don't, you'll make a case for something that's slower and just sit there hoping it wins.

Everyone is carrying on like Blair House is an absolute monty! In it's first up run it couldn't get near Tosen Basil ffs

Hardly suited by that race - go back and watch the replay - what about it's second up run? Or are we just going to ignore that.

Hardly suited by that race - go back and watch the replay - what about it's second up run? Or are we just going to ignore that.

Agreed and it’s not versing much here. It should be winning but there are better betting races. Have a small multi Redzel/Blair House just for interest.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
$20 free bet from sportsbet after tuesday's mess.

chucked it on Redkirk Warrior. pretty good odds and drawn ideally as they'll more than likely go the grandstand side.

$20 free bet from sportsbet after tuesday's mess.

chucked it on Redkirk Warrior. pretty good odds and drawn ideally as they'll more than likely go the grandstand side.

Drawn ideally to get bottled up and never get a crack at them.

Dominion

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Ill back either Redkirk (because I think it's the value) or USNF (because I've backed it last two starts and I'm irrational like that) and lose to Redzel again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back