Racing Stakes Day 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been a more overrated sprinter than Catzel?

dual G1 winner. beating likes of Impending, Derryn and counterattack by 1L in those races

Yes - Kementari ;)

Not sure how you can say how a horse that you'd be +18 units backing every start his last 3 presp is 'overhyped'

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes - Kementari ;)

Not sure how you can say how a horse that you'd be +18 units backing every start his last 3 presp is 'overhyped'

overrated? started $9 and was checked, probably beats Catzel if not for that. by that SP Redzel should have put 1.5-2L on him and the rest of the field. found left wanting when doesn't go his way or the good horses get their chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

overrated? started $9 and was checked, probably beats Catzel if not for that. by that SP Redzel should have put 1.5-2L on him and the rest of the field. found left wanting when doesn't go his way or the good horses get their chance.

Lol got you talk crap #noexcuses. Was as short as $6 today and hasn't SP'd longer than $8 in any of his last 8 starts for not running - if that is not overrated you are taking the piss.

Surprisingly they don't all run to their best every time. Good horses lol - SAL and IHT who he has flogged pointlessly many times.

Face it mate - they all take turns and you can't hack it that he is the best of the turn takers and missed out on packets in the process. :D

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Mate how long since it's won a race? Nuff said.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
if you actually check i'm not talking up Kementari. He couldn't win that i think he's gone about 1-1.5L below his best.

Point is Catzel did exactly same as he does every week but found some better than him. 1 major G1 to his name.

if you actually check i'm not talking up Kementari. He couldn't win that i think he's gone about 1-1.5L below his best.

Point is Catzel did exactly same as he does every week but found some better than him. 1 major G1 to his name.

Lol ok Dr Goebbels ;)

I gave you a sprinter much more overrated than him (by people like you) and you laughably denied it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back