Racing Stakes Day 2018

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
ANALYSIS OF THE *******S WINX HAS BEATEN IN HER STREAK

Sunshine Coast Guineas - 2nd Ulman...
QLD OAKS - placegetters Ungrateful Ellen Imperial Lass
Theo Marks - Sons Of John....
Epsom - Ecuador , Sons of John... i rate this win.. but she had 52...and beat walking machines
COX plate - Criterion and Highland Reel. I rate this win obviously, but she had the right lane and smashed Criterion as well, not that Criterion would have beaten her
Apollo Stakes - Solicit - Hauraki...2 waller stayers field of 11 amongst other walkers
Chipping Norton .. Dibiyani Hauraki...4 Waller Stayers in a field of 12 plus others like Magic Hurricane Centre Pivot etc
George Ryder .. Kermadec Press Statement - worthy of a group 1 field
Doncaster Handicap - Happy Clapper Axkhadelia - good win, arguably thrown in with 56.5 but i rate the win
Apollo Stakes - Hartcat Regal dane - rest of field Waller stayers in a field of 8
George Main - Hauraki its somewhat and walking machines in a field of 6
Caulfield Stakes - BHB and He or She in a field of 3 ... lol
Cox Plate - Hartcat (who some people tipped to beat her .. those who are insane) and Yankee Rose in a 2nd rate Cox Plate
Apollo Stakes - Hartcat and Endless Drama lol field of 12 at least 4 stayers resuming
Chipping Norton -- -get this for a group 1 .. Lasqueti Spirit AND WHO SHOT THE BARMAN!!! field of 10 including 4 Waller Stayers
George Ryder - Le Romain and Chacatqua . rate the win good field
Queen Elizabeth... Hartcat and Sense of Occasion lol others including the USA and Happy Clapper and 5 walkers
Warwick Stakes .. .Foxplay and Ecuador.. rest of the field stayer walkers
Chelmsford Stakes - Red Excitement and Chocante .. lol congrats to red excitement winning another city race last week 7 Waller stayers resuming
George Main - Happy Clapper Foxplay- 3 waller walkers in a field of 8
Turnbull Stakes - #stormo and Himucat.. Magicool and Skyfire for the win
Cox Plate - Humidor and the horse that finished 12th in this years Cranbourne Cup Folkswood . Hardham finished last lol yet they didnt let Trap for Fools run this year
Chipping Norton - Prized Icon and Classic Uniform 3 Waller stayers and walkers in a field of 9
George Ryder - Happy Clapper and Kementari - -Crack me up (who?) ran 4th
Queen Elizabeth - Happy Clapper and Gailo Chop.. Humidor Coming through 4th or 5th .. rest i never heard of
Winx Stakes - InVictus Prince lol and Dargento the sacrificed pacemaker in the Cox plate. .5 waller resumers
George Main - Le Romain and Egg Tart. and walller stayers...field of 7
Turnbull - youngstar and Kings Will Dream.. Stormo trap for fools th best of the rest
Cox Plate - Benbati / apparently the 13th best horse in the world and Humidor and you know the rest

Paris your comments on the horses she has beaten? really interested in your opinion. Best Horses she has beaten in 29 wins Hartcat. Criterion Highland Reel who was in the wrong lane that day, Le Romain CHatcatqua Happy Clapper Humidor? how do you rate them?

now i would do an analysis of the 1990 to 2000 champs another time. but finding records very hard

Epsom - Ecuador , Sons of John... i rate this win.. but she had 52...and beat walking machines
COX plate - Criterion and Highland Reel. I rate this win obviously, but she had the right lane and smashed Criterion as well, not that Criterion would have beaten her
Apollo Stakes - Solicit - Hauraki...2 waller stayers field of 11 amongst other walkers
Chipping Norton .. Dibiyani Hauraki...4 Waller Stayers in a field of 12 plus others like Magic Hurricane Centre Pivot etc
Doncaster Handicap - Happy Clapper Axkhadelia - good win, arguably thrown in with 56.5 but i rate the win
Apollo Stakes - Hartcat Regal dane - rest of field Waller stayers in a field of 8
Cox Plate - Hartcat (who some people tipped to beat her .. those who are insane) and Yankee Rose in a 2nd rate Cox Plate
Apollo Stakes - Hartcat and Endless Drama lol field of 12 at least 4 stayers resuming
Chipping Norton -- -get this for a group 1 .. Lasqueti Spirit AND WHO SHOT THE BARMAN!!! field of 10 including 4 Waller Stayers
Queen Elizabeth... Hartcat and Sense of Occasion lol others including the USA and Happy Clapper and 5 walkers
Chelmsford Stakes - Red Excitement and Chocante .. lol congrats to red excitement winning another city race last week 7 Waller stayers resuming
Cox Plate - Humidor and the horse that finished 12th in this years Cranbourne Cup Folkswood . Hardham finished last lol yet they didnt let Trap for Fools run this year
Chipping Norton - Prized Icon and Classic Uniform 3 Waller stayers and walkers in a field of 9
Queen Elizabeth - Happy Clapper and Gailo Chop.. Humidor Coming through 4th or 5th .. rest i never heard of
Winx Stakes - InVictus Prince lol and Dargento the sacrificed pacemaker in the Cox plate. .5 waller resumers
Turnbull - youngstar and Kings Will Dream.. Stormo trap for fools th best of the rest
Cox Plate - Benbati / apparently the 13th best horse in the world and Humidor and you know the rest

Paris your comments on the horses she has beaten? really interested in your opinion. Best Horses she has beaten in 29 wins Hartcat. Criterion Highland Reel who was in the wrong lane that day, Le Romain CHatcatqua Happy Clapper Humidor? how do you rate them?

now i would do an analysis of the 1990 to 2000 champs another time. but finding records very hard

Highland Reel won G1s all over the world including Royal Ascot - top class 2000m horse - she annihilated him. Chautaqua was himself viewed as one of the best in the world by many on here - annihilated him. Hartnell another Royal Ascot winner who was won an Epsom carrying 57. In 2016 he was in world class form - she annhilated him. Happy Clapper has won an Epsom and Doncaster - Winx flogs him untouched every time. Criterion won a Derby, bolted in a Melbourne Cup and was placed in a Melbourne Cup - wasn't a match for Winx. Humidor another 3 time G1 winner who she absolutely destroys.

If you don't think they are a reasonable collection of horses you should probably follow another sport mate. All would be more than a match for any of the drugged up donkeys that you fap yourself silly over from the early 90s.

Also excluded Benbatl FWIW.

She has beaten something like 50 individual G1 winners in her streak - if you think she has beaten nothing (which you do) you are a moron (which you are).

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Highland Reel won G1s all over the world including Royal Ascot - top class 2000m horse - she annihilated him. Chautaqua was himself viewed as one of the best in the world by many on here - annihilated him. Hartnell another Royal Ascot winner who was won an Epsom carrying 57. In 2016 he was in world class form - she annhilated him. Happy Clapper has won an Epsom and Doncaster - Winx flogs him untouched every time. Criterion won a Derby, bolted in a Melbourne Cup and was placed in a Melbourne Cup - wasn't a match for Winx. Humidor another 3 time G1 winner who she absolutely destroys.

If you don't think they are a reasonable collection of horses you should probably follow another sport mate. All would be more than a match for any of the drugged up donkeys that you fap yourself silly over from the early 90s.

She has beaten something like 50 individual G1 winners in her streak - if you think she has beaten nothing (which you do) you are a moron (which you are).
lol umm do you want me to go back and find some comments you have made about Hartcat Criterion Catcatqua and Humidor even last week?
*******s.. every single one of them except Highland Reel AND was in the wrong lane when you had to be hard on the fence to win that day! IF you dont think that is the case then you are clueless!

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
lol umm do you want me to go back and find some comments you have made about Hartcat Criterion Catcatqua and Humidor even last week?
*******s.. every single one of them except Highland Reel AND was in the wrong lane when you had to be hard on the fence to win that day! IF you dont think that is the case then you are clueless!
As for Benbati he is apparently the 13th best horse in the world.. and they needed a pacemaker to make sure she wins #protected.

Lol Criterion and HR were basically in the same part of the track as Winx in the straight and she was running AWAY from them. You have already embrassed yourself on this topic multiple times already so im not going into it any more.

Please resume stakes day discussion

As for Benbati he is apparently the 13th best horse in the world.. and they needed a pacemaker to make sure she wins #protected.

giphy.gif

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong

Just on Hartnell - it was winning everything in Winxs absence

The Hay List of the era

Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Lol pissed myself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Redzel.. unders for mine in such an even race, under $4

Santa ana Lane biggest value along with US Navy Flag (who I'm having a fair dip at E/W)

US Navy Flag, forget Everest on a Heavy 9, then it went to the Valley... Plenty of good horses come undone there.
He has GP1 winning straight form over 6 furlongs and has the best combination in the business in R.Moore & A. O'Obrien
July Cup:

Redzel.. unders for mine in such an even race, under $4

Lol one - its $5

Two - he has beaten pretty much every horse he faces here repeatedly over the last year and a half. Won this race last year off the Everest and paid $4. Only time he has been over $3 in the last 11 starts is the Everest when he won at genuine overs and he did last start.

He is absolutely overs to any reasonable form analyst and will most probably win at a ludicrous price again.

Why are we forgetting USNF 2 Australian runs have been truly atrocious #noexcuses July cup is the only time he has been even close to winning this prep - increasingly looking like a complete fluke job.

If you want something each way WTF would you not back Jungle Cat who has at least proven he has come to Australian in decent form and would most likely start shorter than USNF if they met in a sprint in the UK

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol Criterion and HR were basically in the same part of the track as Winx in the straight and she was running AWAY from them. You have already embrassed yourself on this topic multiple times already so im not going into it any more.

Please resume stakes day discussion

sweet Paris likes to resort to insults when he is clearly wrong.
if you werent on the fence that day you had a 5 length disadvantage at least. All the other horses who were going to go past HR went backwards when it hit the bog. HR probably wouldnt have beaten her.. but it was not a fair race

Redzel haters think about this:

Imagine Humidor wins a Winx-less Cox Plate by 1.5 lengths and then comes to this race and meets virtually the same field again. What price does he start? If you say $5 you are completely taking the piss.

Over his last 3 preps he is 7 from 11 for an SP return close to $30 with 2 of those defeats less than a length.

Even if you don't rate him (god knows why many don't) it is complete madness not to have something on him at this price.

sweet Paris likes to resort to insults when he is clearly wrong.
if you werent on the fence that day you had a 5 length disadvantage at least. All the other horses who were going to go past HR went backwards when it hit the bog. HR probably wouldnt have beaten her.. but it was not a fair race

As I said - Criterion in the exact same ground as her - go away

not talking about Criterion . As you keep saying he is one of the greatest non winning cats going around. Am Talking about Highland Reel

If you think the margin was entirely down to the track bias good luck to you.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lol one - its $5

Two - he has beaten pretty much every horse he faces here repeatedly over the last year and a half. Won this race last year off the Everest and paid $4. Only time he has been over $3 in the last 11 starts is the Everest when he won at genuine overs and he did last start.

He is absolutely overs to any reasonable form analyst and will most probably win at a ludicrous price again.

Why are we forgetting USNF 2 Australian runs have been truly atrocious #noexcuses July cup is the only time he has been even close to winning this prep - increasingly looking like a complete fluke job.

If you want something each way WTF would you not back Jungle Cat who has at least proven he has come to Australian in decent form and would most likely start shorter than USNF if they met in a sprint in the UK

Paris, def $4 on SB

Like I said 2 valid reasons to forgive each Aus run IMO. A heavy 9 and the Valley
Moore/O'Brien is a factor in itself

You know your disdain to back Hartnell even though a multiple group 1 winner? That's me with Redzel

Paris, def $4 on SB

Like I said 2 valid reasons to forgive each Aus run IMO. A heavy 9 and the Valley
Moore/O'Brien is a factor in itself

You know your disdain to back Hartnell even though a multiple group 1 winner? That's me with Redzel

??? I don't have a disdain for backing Hartnell - I have backed him many times and he has turned it up - that is why I think he is a cat! That and the fact people got sucked in to talking him up as a legit challenger to Winx :rolleyes: Hartnell hasn't won 7 of 11 at any stage of his career either.

Moore/O'Brien factor hasn't done much for USNF at 5 of his last 6 starts. Certainly hasn't helped him in Australia so far.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
??? I don't have a disdain for backing Hartnell - I have backed him many times and he has turned it up - that is why I think he is a cat! That and the fact people got sucked in to talking him up as a legit challenger to Winx :rolleyes: Hartnell hasn't won 7 of 11 at any stage of his career either.

Moore/O'Brien factor hasn't done much for USNF at 5 of his last 6 starts. Certainly hasn't helped him in Australia so far.

Each to thier own

FWIW I rate Kemantari and Santa ana Lane in front of Redzel tommorow. (USNF 4th behind Redzel)
Kemantari's run against the bias in the Manikato was excellent

Each to thier own

FWIW I rate Kemantari and Santa ana Lane in front of Redzel tommorow. (USNF 4th behind Redzel)
Kemantari's run against the bias in the Manikato was excellent

There are many Kem fappers (see sig which you will soon join) but find it hard how any reasonable analyst could rate SAL above Redzel.

Back