Stalker

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah it was a bit, freaked me out because I was so vulnerable at the time but I didn't muck around with it. He dropped off after the cops went to see him. I still don't know what his name is, he didnt leave it on the letter and the cops wouldn't tell me what it was they just gave me the basics of his history and current situation.
Sounds like the cops scared him off then. Be careful tho still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter Moderator #27
And FWIW.... there is a connection between me and the guy who murdered Eurydice- like god no family connection or anything. I wont explain it tho..

Anyway, yes, complete loner and social issues at high school, afaik
I wonder if we'll ever find out if he was stalking women in his neighbourhood before he struck at Eurydice.

Tayl0r

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #28
I've never felt more vulnerable. Thankfully all my stalkers have been here and dealt with swiftly.

You can pick the ones in person though. I've met men out walking my dog who have been far more socially friendly than feels normal, even my friends don't talk so familiarly with me immediately and you feel the hair on your neck stand up.

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
I wonder if we'll ever find out if he was stalking women in his neighbourhood before he struck at Eurydice.
Yeah quite possibly.

Who was it Ed Kemper I think who picked up a TONNE of female hitchhikers before killing one. Practised his interactions with women, before he did the deed. How ******* petrified would you be, to be one of those women srsly..

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter Moderator #30
Yeah quite possibly.

Who was it Ed Kemper I think who picked up a TONNE of female hitchhikers before killing one. Practised his interactions with women, before he did the deed. How ******* petrified would you be, to be one of those women srsly..
Worst nightmare, bad enough being trapped as a passenger in a car with an idiot driver. A poster on here came up with a good idea if you feel you're in trouble and trapped in a car, pretend you're going to throw up.

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Worst nightmare, bad enough being trapped as a passenger in a car with an idiot driver. A poster on here came up with a good idea if you feel you're in trouble and trapped in a car, pretend you're going to throw up.
Bayley drove his victims, so their door was right up against a brick wall.

Still didnt get the maximum for rape.

This country is ******. And Jill paid the price due to that.

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter Moderator #32
Bayley drove his victims, so their door was right up against a brick wall.

Still didnt get the maximum for rape.

This country is ******. And Jill paid the price due to that.
I hadn't heard about that brick wall trick ... so terrifying. He had it all worked out.

Top Bottom