Stalker

Remove this Banner Ad

a very sad, virtually unbelievable case of stalking with victims a plenty, and a mind boggling twist ; ultimately revealing the extraordinary measures of nutjob online dater (Liz) in attempts to keep HER chosen man.
RiP, Cari Farver

imho

Oh man yeah ive been in that position. Seeing a guy who "didnt want to be in a relationship"- and really liking him.

It hurts.

But he was clear from the start. Still hurts tho. I think its unfair at the end of the day to do that to someone..

not desperate to be IN a relationship, but the beginning of any relationship is kind of exciting ; the mystery of not knowing what the future holds.
if a guy told me, upfront, that he definitely wasn't giving any consideration to it ever becoming a stable relationship, it'd go no further, because i'm not desperate.

it really irks n hurts when a guy has gone to great lengths to have you believe that he's all in, and that you ARE actually "THE one", only to then find he's a player.
i'm not sure how to feel, other than appreciative, about it being one of HIS mates to break the news ... telling stud as much,
the sweet revenge being not telling him which mate

perhaps this conversation would be more apt in the awkward flirting stories thread

imho

not desperate to be IN a relationship, but the beginning of any relationship is kind of exciting ; the mystery of not knowing what the future holds.
if a guy told me, upfront, that he definitely wasn't giving any consideration to it ever becoming a stable relationship, it'd go no further, because i'm not desperate.

imho

Aw gee thanks.

But yeah I definitely learned my lesson and never did that again.

Aw gee thanks.

But yeah I definitely learned my lesson and never did that again.

oh, shitt, shitt, soz.
i was NOT inferring that you were/are desperate
... was just saying that i'm not

imho

oh, shitt, shitt, soz.
i was NOT inferring that you were/are desperate
... was just saying that i'm not

imho

Its fine, i understand/stood.

You just need to believe men i guess when they say that. Its a shame he was like 26 ffs. Hardly like an 18yo in the prime of his youth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back