Stalker

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was a bit, freaked me out because I was so vulnerable at the time but I didn't muck around with it. He dropped off after the cops went to see him. I still don't know what his name is, he didnt leave it on the letter and the cops wouldn't tell me what it was they just gave me the basics of his history and current situation.

Sounds like the cops scared him off then. Be careful tho still.

And FWIW.... there is a connection between me and the guy who murdered Eurydice- like god no family connection or anything. I wont explain it tho..

Anyway, yes, complete loner and social issues at high school, afaik

I wonder if we'll ever find out if he was stalking women in his neighbourhood before he struck at Eurydice.

I've never felt more vulnerable. Thankfully all my stalkers have been here and dealt with swiftly.

You can pick the ones in person though. I've met men out walking my dog who have been far more socially friendly than feels normal, even my friends don't talk so familiarly with me immediately and you feel the hair on your neck stand up.

I wonder if we'll ever find out if he was stalking women in his neighbourhood before he struck at Eurydice.

Yeah quite possibly.

Who was it Ed Kemper I think who picked up a TONNE of female hitchhikers before killing one. Practised his interactions with women, before he did the deed. How ******* petrified would you be, to be one of those women srsly..

Yeah quite possibly.

Who was it Ed Kemper I think who picked up a TONNE of female hitchhikers before killing one. Practised his interactions with women, before he did the deed. How ******* petrified would you be, to be one of those women srsly..

Worst nightmare, bad enough being trapped as a passenger in a car with an idiot driver. A poster on here came up with a good idea if you feel you're in trouble and trapped in a car, pretend you're going to throw up.

Worst nightmare, bad enough being trapped as a passenger in a car with an idiot driver. A poster on here came up with a good idea if you feel you're in trouble and trapped in a car, pretend you're going to throw up.

Bayley drove his victims, so their door was right up against a brick wall.

Still didnt get the maximum for rape.

This country is ****ed. And Jill paid the price due to that.

This is a new kind of stalking, he was tracking, stopping and starting her car with an app. I had no idea you could even do that.

A Hobart man deliberately downloaded and set up an online application that gave him control over the stop and start function of his ex-lover's car and allowed him to track her movements, a court has heard.

"The victim only became aware that her ex-boyfriend had been tracking her for months when her mobile phone went missing from her car and she used her laptop to try and see if it had been used.

When she tried to log into her account, his email opened up revealing the data he was being sent and also that he had downloaded maps of her work place, including where she parked her car.:

Wonder why "his email opened up"
Doesnt make sense right ?

"The victim only became aware that her ex-boyfriend had been tracking her for months when her mobile phone went missing from her car and she used her laptop to try and see if it had been used.

When she tried to log into her account, his email opened up revealing the data he was being sent and also that he had downloaded maps of her work place, including where she parked her car.:

Wonder why "his email opened up"
Doesnt make sense right ?

He'd hacked her phone as well and was getting the data sent to his email account?

He'd hacked her phone as well and was getting the data sent to his email account?
Probably Google drive or microsft one drive backups, as they use an email address to log in. The journalist might've been confused with how you log into them as to how they work.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

My son had a stalker, she was about 15yo he was 16yo. No idea until I was woken up by some man yelling at my son at the door wanting to know what his daughter was doing coming around and staying at our house, she was only 15yo! I'd never seen her before. She was standing next to him looking a mess, it took about ten minutes to work out what she'd been up to. She'd been spying through the windows, creeping around in the bushes and sleeping on the front porch. She'd picked all the leaves off my pot plants.

She'd got home early hours one morning after a stalking escapade and told her father where she'd been, she just omitted to say that she hadn't come in. When she wasn't in her bed that morning, he'd come straight here and found her out the front of my house. It was totally nuts. I had to tell him to eff off.
Awwww, young love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed at first he must have snuck her in. It was a bit ott.
Lol, I remember sneaking my girlfriend into my bedroom at 16. We had the old heavy Victorian timber windows with the latch at the top. It took about 15 minutes to lift up without trying to make much noise. I remember my girl standing there telling me to hurry up in freezing Ballarat weather.

Good times!

Years ago i read a book by this guy, Gavin De Becker. Basically most of it was about stalkers.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You'll get your fair share here.

I know you had one on here, I got a pm from him not long after I joined and I had no idea who he even was. He was lovesick and wanted my advice on how to get your attention. I told him as a moderator you were probably really busy. Bye.

I know you had one on here, I got a pm from him not long after I joined and I had no idea who he even was. He was lovesick and wanted my advice on how to get your attention. I told him as a moderator you were probably really busy. Bye.
I'm not even sure who this would have been

I'm not even sure who this would have been

He ended up suspended not long after and I thought at the time he probably went too far driving you nuts with pm's and trying to involve random users for support. Can I say who it was if he's not here any more?

I can go back and find it in pm's.

He ended up suspended not long after and I thought at the time he probably went too far driving you nuts with pm's and trying to involve random users for support. Can I say who it was if he's not here any more?

I can go back and find it in pm's.
It's all spooky to me 😝

Remove this Banner Ad

Back