#StandBySmith

Remove this Banner Ad

The people crying are the organisers behind all the nastiness with the sledging ,cheating ,etc
Lehmann encouraged the culture that developed.

Had England been caught doing this and Root was in the press conference crying his eyes out ,there would be no sympathy.
He would be a source of mockery in this forum and a load of people would probably have "root crying" avatars .
Don't you recall his whining, childish little spoilt priveleged College Boy response when he lost the Ashes??

The problem with other countries is they all never admitted it. What we have here with our blokes is a pre meditated plan to alter the ball in the hope of a favourable result of an international sporting event. "FAF" has been done twice, but he's used the old Bart Simpson line 'I didn't do it" both times! He was guilty of course, but he was a lot smarter in his deception.
If this insane scheme had worked and Australia had bowled South Africa out and won the Test, Warner would've been the first bloke running to his teammates jumping in the air doing the high five! Us poor saps sitting at home would be none the wiser! They got caught red handed and now pay the penalty, a penalty they all thought would be handed down by the ICC with a one match ban which treats ball tampering lightly. They completely under estimated the Australian reaction.
Warner acted out of spite after the Stairwell sledge in Durban, he's then concocted this moment of madness, coerced a junior player, then conned his Captain into going along with it, all the while making sure the coach didn't find out!
The motivation was retribution by Warner for the De Kock sledging, "Sonny Boy" masks and finally the abusive spectator in Capetown, he then lost his freaking mind! Warner became unstable! There's no PC police involved at all, not this time!

Smith should've immediatley had Warner withdrawn from the team (mid test) the moment this idiocy was mentioned to him. The tears are falling becasue it has now cost both of them $millions in torn up IPL contracts, lost sponsorships and Cricket board contracts. I hope Smith appeals as his biggest mistake was being duped by his Vice Captain, i hope Smith can get some reduction in his ban because Australian cricket is entering its worst era of all time!
Warner hasn't got a hope of getting one day off IMO! I suspect Warner will take the matter further...
There is no over reaction here, Warner and Smith just didn't think of the repercussions of their actions!
Massive overreaction. There would be less hysteria from people like you if they'd joined ISIS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back