Vader

Sith Lord
Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Wouldn't they just release it simultaneously like D+ does?
Probably, which means it depends on what time of day it's released in the US.

The time difference between Sydney & New York is currently 16 hours, so 8am NY = midnight Sydney, 10am NY = 2am Sydney (+1 day).

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Isn't that just due to time zone differences? We're effectively a day ahead of the USA, and there is no way they were going to release it here before the US.
I notice with Star Trek Prodigy they advertise it as dropping Friday, but we don't see it here until Saturday. So they mean Friday in the USA.

Strange Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I’m the opposite I like the new series as I have watched the old series recently of enterprise and voyager and found them both pretty sh*t.

I can’t remeber too much of discovery but I think there’s a lot of nostalgia involve when people diss the new series.
Changed my mind

discovery is utter utter crap …stayed with it till season 3 and just completely over the Michaelmary Sue character

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I do wonder if it was their way to do a backdoor pilot for a new show but surely would have worked better having Disco set in the future and then randomly have them stuck in the past for an episode..
Would had been better to just cancel the show imo…better shows have been canceled after 2 seasons than this crap on Netflix

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad