Streaming Star Trek: Discovery

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

This will become the "Lost" of Star Trek the way it's going. D grade.
How is calling it the Lost of Star trek (how does that even work when lost isn't part of a bigger franchise lol) an insult?

Somebody should've told CBS that Jason Isaacs was the only thing going for this show. No doubt they'll try and bring him back from the parallel universe (ala Flash) but this is me clocking out. What a mess
He'll be back. They deliberately teased throwing Mirror Stamets into the spore ball but didn't. Lorca won't have been killed, he'll have been thrown across the network.

Also Discovery is awesome!

Hey all. I just found a very funny star trek series just out called "The Orville" by Seth Mcpharlane. Quite clever and very good CGI.

Hey all. I just found a very funny star trek series just out called "The Orville" by Seth Mcpharlane. Quite clever and very good CGI.
There is a thread about it. Still waiting for Foxtel to air the series, very slow from them. Is it any wonder we're forced to pirate these shows.

RE: Star trek Discovery: I thought the story really came together well over the last few episodes, but I still found myself thinking more than once this is not Star Trek. I can accept it for what it is, but I'll never consider this series real Trek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a teaser at the end of the season finale. I loved it.

I had literally just turned to my fiancee to say "I really thought they'd end the season with the Enterprise, thinking the ep was already done, and then we got that last scene. :D

What a teaser at the end of the season finale. I loved it.

It was always going to happen at some stage, will be interesting if it's a one-off or a season long partnership.

There is a thread about it. Still waiting for Foxtel to air the series, very slow from them. Is it any wonder we're forced to pirate these shows.

RE: Star trek Discovery: I thought the story really came together well over the last few episodes, but I still found myself thinking more than once this is not Star Trek. I can accept it for what it is, but I'll never consider this series real Trek.
No Kelpians in the real Star Trek.

Or maybe they discovered they go alright with a bottle of Merlot.

Trailer for season 2:

I'll reserve judgment, but I'm not impressed about the direction of the show in season 2 on the basis of this trailer.

Does anyone know if Ch 9 still has the Enterprise series? I can't remember it ever being repeated. I haven't seen it for yonks

Dunno about Channel 9, but it's on Netflix

Trailer for season 2:

I'll reserve judgment, but I'm not impressed about the direction of the show in season 2 on the basis of this trailer.
I actually think it looks great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back