Streaming Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Streaming Television
I thought it was the other way around but then I like DS9, ENT and didn't like VOY whereas others are the other way around.

The musical episode that just finished wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I hope they don't go there again. Suspect they are going light hearted to prepare for something dark coming.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Huh? Voyager is the least popular and everyone loves DS9.

We just had the dark episode, they have done plenty of jaunty episodes previously (think the fantasy themed ep last season, the LDs crossover we just got etc.). They just alternate between the two.

Going against the grain here, I hated that.

As in because you thought it'd be good but didn't like it, or just detest musicals full stop?

Guess I'm asking, did you know it was a musical ep going in and still didn't like it?

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
As in because you thought it'd be good but didn't like it, or just detest musicals full stop?

Guess I'm asking, did you know it was a musical ep going in and still didn't like it?

I knew it was a musical episode going in, just didn't enjoy it. Particularly that close to going through the Lower Decks crossover.

TBH - For a one off, I liked the change, and didn't mind it.

But it's bottom 3 of SNW across the 2 seasons for me. (Having said that though, SNW has set an extremely high standard)

The fact they were aware of it and it played into the plot and wasn't just something that impacted them for the entire episode with them acting like normal actually made it much stronger for me.

Now we just need discovery to lift about ten levels.

Good season, even the musical and cartoon crossover eps weren't anywhere near as bad as they could have been.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who cares? It's the last season. If people don't like it they're not magically going to like it now, just don't bother watching it.

Back