Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Season 5 Episode 23 "I Borg"

About a lone borg the Enterprise returns to health. This is probably where the idea for an ex-borg on Voyager's regular cast years later originated.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Season 5 Episode 25 "The Inner Light"

Jean-Luc experiences decades on an alien planet while unconscious on the Enterprise for only 25 minutes. This could've been a movie. It was good, wonder if it affects Picard going forward.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Season 5 Episode 25 "The Inner Light"

Jean-Luc experiences decades on an alien planet while unconscious on the Enterprise for only 25 minutes. This could've been a movie. It was good, wonder if it affects Picard going forward.
The closing moments of Picard with the flute is a great scene. Only seen this episode once but that’s a very memorable ending.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Widely considered TNG’s best episode.
A very strong recurring theme through Picard’s character arc, his internal desire for a family life and children etc. Although Generations seems to have a mixed reaction amongst fans, I thought they too played on this very well during the Picard caught in the nexus scenes.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Season 5 Episode 26 "Time's Arrow"
Season 6 Episode 1 "Time's Arrow, Part II"

Credit to them not having Part 1 in the title. Got a surprise To Be Continued moment :p Samuel Clemens character annoyed me and made this time travel two-parter less fun than it otherwise was.

According to the internet The Next Generation goes downhill in seasons 6 & 7.

Top Bottom