Star Wars and Kevin Feige

Remove this Banner Ad

We all knew it was coming.

They are going full steam ahead to marvelfy Star Wars. Whatever identity as a franchise it once had it about to be flushed away for good.

yes.
and feige's movie will probably be another all time low moment in the swu if its mcu-like

backtothefuture.jpg

But Jack is gonna love it!

backtothefuture.jpg

But Jack is gonna love it!
I judge movies on their merits rather than have a pre-emotive whinge about things like politics and Marvel. Marvel movies have the humour it does because that’s what the source material has. Feige is apparently a big fan of Star Wars, the EU, in particular. I’ll wait and see what he delivers. It could contrast nicely with RJ doing less slavishly faithful movies.

I judge movies on their merits rather than have a pre-emotive whinge about things like politics and Marvel. Marvel movies have the humour it does because that’s what the source material has. Feige is apparently a big fan of Star Wars, the EU, in particular. I’ll wait and see what he delivers. It could contrast nicely with RJ doing less slavishly faithful movies.

Won't make an iota of difference as they will both eschew the humour and tones of the established movies and they will no longer feel like the Star Wars we all grew up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back