Multiplat Star Wars Battlefront - Launched 19 Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, wasn't planning on getting the DLC but Nien Nunb is my fave character so I'm over the moon about this.

Has anyone else been having huge connection issues and drop outs from the ea servers yesterday and today? Doesn't seem to be affecting my other games but I'm wondering if I need to open ports or some s**t. It used to drop out now and then before but only for a few seconds and always kept me in the game but now I'm just getting booted back to the lobby. If this isn't fixed soon I may as well trade it in. Very pissed off atm

The guy who successfully co-piloted the falcon into an overhanging pipe..
Away from an overhanging pipe, you see how small that space was? The Falcon is a freighter, it's a miracle they didn't hit anything else and only lost the Radar Dish. Note: It was replaced with a shorter rectangular model in the new movie.

Anyway the changes to matchmaking have worked out pretty good can usually get a match without much hassle now.

Loving the changes to Hero Hunt much more enjoyable now that every player has a reasonable chance at becoming the hero.

Some of the new content could have done with a little more testing and balancing though the new Berserker Trait is just completely broken when paired with a burst weapon.

Loved this game and was a big defender of it during and after early release but has just kinda died for me and I'm not feeling any pull toward the DLC, anybody still playing?

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's common for PSN store games to be more expensive than buying it in person, which is more than a little mind-boggling seeing as they save on the physical components of the product.

For example, I bought NBA2K16 from JB for $59. The PSN Store was still charging $99.95.

Pretty sure it's common for PSN store games to be more expensive than buying it in person, which is more than a little mind-boggling seeing as they save on the physical components of the product.

For example, I bought NBA2K16 from JB for $59. The PSN Store was still charging $99.95.

oh I understand that the majority of games on the PSN store are set to like maximum retail price but I swear I saw Battlefront listed as 'new low price' about a month ago and it was less than $60.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are promising bigger worlds and new ones from the new movies

EA confirmed the sequel to Star Wars Battlefront will be part of its line-up next year. Another Star Wars game, developed by Visceral and Motive, will release "most likely the following year," putting a tentative 2018 release window on the unnamed game.

The next Star Wars Battlefront game will have "bigger and better worlds," according to EA. The bigger worlds are credited to having "the new movies to work off of," rather than the "historical movies" in the current Star Wars Battlefront game.

Last edited:
Is there still much of a community for this? I enjoyed the beta but didn't sound like enough meat in it worth the purchase but it's 28 bones at EB at the moment.

I still chuck it in most weeks and don't struggle to find a game. Most are playing the new DLC of course. The second lot just came out for non-season pass owners yesterday.

Do non season pass holders miss a lot of gaming?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
The outer rim and Bespin maps generally (also some weapons and other perks).

I've finally cracked it in myself, I had enough of the repetitious maps and those little campaigners that play it all day and use those stupid homing rockets.

Is there still much of a community for this? I enjoyed the beta but didn't sound like enough meat in it worth the purchase but it's 28 bones at EB at the moment.

Hardly anyone is playing it anymore

I'll be on record saying I loved it on release and had a lot of fun, but not interested anymore. The free release maps were a little underwhelming, the DLC is wrong on principle, and the ship maps have no variety, just different backgrounds.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back