AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
Good job by someone on reddit....

=========================

The "Old Tongue" Script
renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/search?q=flair_name%3A%22Leak!%22&restrict_sr=1

In this video, around 4:30 we see a glimpse inside a journal that will be sold at Galaxy's Edge where, on the first page, is found what Ahsoka called the "Old Tongue."

I took a screenshot of what is in the video and cleaned it up with paint, but think the final result is decent, at least until I find a hi-res version.
Just thought I would share here since I have not seen this anywhere else yet. Thanks all. Cheers.
Love M
Old Tongue Alphabet....

29bjmk5.png

Man, that's a cumbersome alphabet. I'd hate to see the cursive version.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Some Mike Zeroh video rumors...

1. Rey is in possession of Luke's knapsack from Ahch-To, and in it she finds a small metallic pyramid-shaped item, called the Codex, which Luke and Lor San Tekka searched for and found that used to belong to Darth Sidious and kept secret from everyone. This device allows a force sensitive person to greatly magnify their Force powers. Sidious used it toward the end of his life when the Dark Side was draining him badly, allowing him to stay super powerful and alive. So, Rey touches it and immediately Mary Sue becomes Super Elite Mary Sue, a huge spike in her powers, causes a ripple in the Force that Kylo senses from across the other side of the galaxy.

2. JJ did indeed employ George Lucas to help re-write the script in November and December, whilst they were still shooting, so that Lucas could fix errors that Rian Johnson had in TLJ. Namely, one scene, where Rey returns to Ahch-To and goes into a hut to find Luke's mechanical hand, which the caretakers had picked up after Luke died and returned it to their hut, because RJ had the hand just vanish in TLJ which is a stupid flaw. The caretakers are actually storing a lot of jedi relics owned by Luke. So in there are also Luke's boots and green lightsaber, and other such items that Rey may indeed end up taking with her.

3. Rey travels to the Lost City, into the Sith section, the Forbidden Land, whilst carrying Anakin's lightsaber. This causes a hybrid ghost of Vader, not Anakin in him, just the full Vader, under a hood, and there's his breathing going on, and she has some kind of connection with Rey and Vader with her, because there is a strong dark side dormant in her. It's more like a nightmarish kind of thing, where she sees scary visions of Vader and his breathing, and some kind mental affect it has on her. Hybrid ghost of Vader btw, was a plan in TFA, where there are three phases of it, one of a messed up Anakin face, one that is half Anakin, half Vader, and one where it's fully Vader....concept art from TFA.

4. One that I've mentioned before, he's just expanding on it.....Kylo and the Knights travel to the Black Spire, sith relics, statue of Nile Ren, who was from the unknown regions, and the master of Snoke. Nile Ren had powers like how to control minds, and how to teleport distances across the galaxy, among many other previously unheard of powers the dark side have. All taught by Nile Ren to Snoke, and it's starting to filter into new canon now, we'll start seeing all these new dark side powers in novels/comics/etc. Nile Ren was like the most powerful darksider ever or almost ever. He is almost like the originator of dark sidedness. He taught Snoke everything, and Snoke tried to hand this all down, why he created the idea of the "knights of ren"...his version of "darth" that the sith had. These powers are set to revolutionize dark side abilities moving forward in canon and future movies/stories. Almost like there was the Sith and the Ren branches of dark side abilities.

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
A Lucas idea for ROTS that was pulled by Lucas, is going to be used in IX.

That is, that Anakin's father/creator is revealed as Palpatine.

Not really much of a revelation, though. Everyone has been saying that was the case ever since the talk between Palps and Anakin during the giant sperm opera scene.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not really much of a revelation, though. Everyone has been saying that was the case ever since the talk between Palps and Anakin during the giant sperm opera scene.
Yep. Also, there was a recent Darth Vader comic (so new official Canon) where Palpatine spits it out, tells Vader he is his father.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Do not like. I know Star Wars is all about the new toys but this seems particularly obvious.
Yep, it's playing to the fan beats....sith + red.
Also, doesn't make any sense since stormtroopers aren't siths, and neither is Kylo, nor was Snoke, so just misappropriating the name to tug the fans heart strings, and making them all red to make a splash.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep, it's playing to the fan beats....sith + red.
Also, doesn't make any sense since stormtroopers aren't siths, and neither is Kylo, nor was Snoke, so just misappropriating the name to tug the fans heart strings, and making them all red to make a splash.
Disney proving to be the real sith.
Selling souls in a river bathed in sith red.
Being dyslexic can have its advantages.
I reckon Disney are sith.

Back