Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Imagine each day a YouTuber posts a different rumour and because you are so caught up in your agenda you believe it and build yourself up to hate the movie. Sad.

Amen to that, what a tortured and terribly sad way to prepare for a movie,

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Amen to that, what a tortured and terribly sad way to prepare for a movie,

That's not the fans fault. That's the creators fault.

The previous film didn't create much confidence or trust that the trilogy would end well so of course there's not going to be all this super positivity about the final movie because many don't trust the studio.

Oct 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
That's not the fans fault. That's the creators fault.

The previous film didn't create much confidence or trust that the trilogy would end well so of course there's not going to be all this super positivity about the final movie because many don't trust the studio.

Look, I get movies are completely opinion based so I'm not here trying to argue that the TFA and TLJ are good nor bad. My gripe is months and months before this movie is released people are out there bashing it because of apparent spoilers which never turn out to be correct, it's totally an agenda.

I was born in 1989 so growing up I obviously watched the original trilogy not in the moment when it would have been something sacred to those who grew up with it. The ending in the Empire Strikes Back isn't too different to TLJ, both times the resistance fled the first order set up the next movie. In MY opinion the idea of force ghosts will determine how good this movie is, I can see it totally working and to add the quote "No one's ever really gone" is a stroke of genius. I hope the likes of Skywalker, Yoda, Obi Wan are there to guide Rey but Palpatine, Snoke etc are there to push Kylo further.

I totally take rotten tomatoes with a pinch of salt but these are the ratings for each Star Wars film, TFA & TLJ scored well.

STAR WARS: EPISODE I – THE PHANTOM MENACE (54%)

STAR WARS: EPISODE II – ATTACK OF THE CLONES (65%)

STAR WARS: EPISODE III – REVENGE OF THE SITH (80%)

STAR WARS: EPISODE VI – RETURN OF THE JEDI (81%)

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (91%)

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (92%)

STAR WARS: EPISODE IV – A NEW HOPE (93%)

STAR WARS: EPISODE V – THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (95%)

Now for my unpopular opinion I'm so glad Boba Felt isn't in The Mandalorian, most overrated character in SW history.

yes but it doesnt have to be a maori for continuity sake. and there is no specific actor tied to adult boba anyway

He's a clone. There is a specific actor tied to adult Boba..

hes not a clone, hes son of jango who was used as template for the clone army. who is the adult actor tied to boba? remember there was an actor who actually played adult boba in ep5 and ep6, and he isnt maori and didnt show his face.

Yeah, no. He's a clone.

They specifically re-recorded his dialogue in 5 to align with the actor who played Jango.

Back