Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Yikes, I know they've only just gone on sale but only one ticket sold in any of the sessions at my local cinema. Thought they'd be half full already. Pretty sure RO and TFA were already sold out by now, and TLJ pretty full.

Yikes, I know they've only just gone on sale but only one ticket sold in any of the sessions at my local cinema. Thought they'd be half full already. Pretty sure RO and TFA were already sold out by now, and TLJ pretty full.
Yeah I didn't jump on till lunch. Fully expected to get s**t seats in a s**t time slot.

Instead had my choice of seats in any viewing. Wowee.

Though just got the email from Village saying they're onsale so should get a bump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has me interested just enough. Action set pieces look the part as you’d expect them to.

I remember watching the corresponding final trailer for TFA drop around this time 4 years ago. Similar situation, Monday night NFL in the US, meaning around a Tuesday lunchtime slot for us here.

Many of us were huddled over a number of desks at work, waiting. That was a fantastic trailer, captured so much of the Star Wars feeling whilst giving away so little. The hype afterwards was amazing.

It’s all been a bit meh since then.

Has me interested just enough. Action set pieces look the part as you’d expect them to.

I remember watching the corresponding final trailer for TFA drop around this time 4 years ago. Similar situation, Monday night NFL in the US, meaning around a Tuesday lunchtime slot for us here.

Many of us were huddled over a number of desks at work, waiting. That was a fantastic trailer, captured so much of the Star Wars feeling whilst giving away so little. The hype afterwards was amazing.

It’s all been a bit meh since then.
I'll push back on this but only a little, the 24 months from TFA to RO to TLJ were pretty awesome then it just nose dived into squabbling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back