Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they in space? I've only had a chance to watch it once on the small screen, but this image appears to show lightning in the background. There's also lightning in the background when the Star Destroyers are rising from the water. Would make more sense if the native inhabitants of a planet are taking part in an attack as they fleet surfaces. I mean, I just can't imagine JJ having horses riding a Star Destroyer in space.

star-wars-9-trailer-images-28-600x250.png

There's also lightning happening when the lost fleet was found in space in the teaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby am I TOEY for this SPACE MOVIE!!!

I hope Yoda comes back and does a massive "FORCE DUMP" right on Palpatine's wrinkly old face... right on it!

And the horses, yes son!!!

skynews-kim-jong-un-riding-white-horse_4806440.jpg

The better have some DARRYL BRAITHWAITE for that moment!!!

Interesting how the Knights of Ren haven't appeared in any of the trailers (could be wrong) but feature heavily in the marketing material. No Sith troopers in that trailer either.

The leaks were true...fu**. It's mind blowing to think so many millions of dollars are spent on such terrible ideas.
I'm super interested in how these leaks came to be. Amazing to think there's some guy out there that's seen the film and has literally recited it scene by scene to a friend of his who has taken notes to post online.

I would have thought Disney would have run a much, much tighter ship than that.

I'm super interested in how these leaks came to be. Amazing to think there's some guy out there that's seen the film and has literally recited the film scene by scene to a friend of his who has taken notes to post online.

I would have thought Disney would have run a much, much tighter ship than that.

No idea. They've been pretty collective though, it's not like it's one dump. They'd been building up for a while. I guess all it takes is a few people working on something they feel is s**t to start telling other people about it and soon enough we get the dogshit predictions we've got and then Disney slide out their turd to confirm it. Would be nice if what we got contradicted or suggested otherwise but oh well.
I'm not paying for this s**t.

No idea. They've been pretty collective though, it's not like it's one dump. They'd been building up for a while. I guess all it takes is a few people working on something they feel is s**t to start telling other people about it and soon enough we get the dogshit predictions we've got and then Disney slide out their turd to confirm it. Would be nice if what we got contradicted or suggested otherwise but oh well.
I'm not paying for this s**t.

U tell em pardner, no ticket for you!

Which particular scenes in the trailer confirm the leaks? I haven't read any, but what have you guys read and then witnessed? How close was it to what was described?

The leaks were true...fu**. It's mind blowing to think so many millions of dollars are spent on such terrible ideas.
What a dead franchise. RIP I used to love it.
Will always remember the good times.

The Skywalker and Palps story should have always ended with the prequels. Dragging it out to 9 movies of which the last 3 have been making it up as they go along was always going to struggle. How many movies can you milk the same characters and keep quality during numerous sequels? The Harry Potter films worked because they had the source material. The Hobbit movies were 1 movie stretched into 3 and as a result was inferior to LOTR. TLJ was a total huge steaming s$%^ on the franchise by Rian Johnson and I have very low interest in this as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved it, and the melts it caused with star wars fanbois just made it even better.
Loved it?
Your previous post says otherwise when you've started whinging about it.

Like the people you bagged out strangely enough...
LOL i just remembered I saw TLJ that was a steaming pile of s**t, I hope Disney fu** it up even more and everyone cries about it for 10 years.

JJ Abrams might not create lightning in space, but there'll be lots of lens flare. That's his thing.

In fact, the two greatest cinematic space operas in the last 50 years Star Wars & Star Trek, JJ Abrams has pretty much ruined both. That'll be his epitaph.
Star wars was ruined by the prequels.

At least TFA had some adventure and fun to it, unlike the boredom and stiff acting/dialogue that was TPM, AOTC and ROTS.

Which particular scenes in the trailer confirm the leaks? I haven't read any, but what have you guys read and then witnessed? How close was it to what was described?

if you read the leaks, they refer to scenes seen in the d3 trailer and the new trailer that correlate. theres a lot there that matches up.

basically, they filmed sonething like 6 different endings/stories and test audiences hated all of them, so disney/abrams are scrambling....reahooting a lot of the film only a mere 64 days out from release, a desperate attempt to try to fix the mess that is episode IX. the story itself, not just the ending, a disjointed mess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back