Movie Star Wars: Episode VIII (No VIII Spoilers Allowed, thread contains TFA spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope that Luke is a better teacher than the open your mind s**t Yoda went for with him.

Stupid Yoda, maybe Luke could have lifted the X-Wing if you had shown him it was possible, for 800 years you've seen what Jedi can do, the kid was 22 and had only seen a mind trick you douche.

I really hope that Luke is a better teacher than the open your mind s**t Yoda went for with him.

Stupid Yoda, maybe Luke could have lifted the X-Wing if you had shown him it was possible, for 800 years you've seen what Jedi can do, the kid was 22 and had only seen a mind trick you douche.

One of my favourite scenes, the score from John Williams made it all the more greater. I recall the essence of that scene simply being whether Luke believed it to be possible or not, irrespective of the size of the object.

Like Yoda said, "look at me, judge me by my size do you?"

One of my favourite scenes, the score from John Williams made it all the more greater. I recall the essence of that scene simply being whether Luke believed it to be possible or not, irrespective of the size of the object.

Like Yoda said, "look at me, judge me by my size do you?"
Yoda is still being a douche, Luke isn't a child, he hasn't grown up with people using force abilities, that requires a different way of teaching but Yoda still taught him like he was a youngling.

Yoda is still being a douche, Luke isn't a child, he hasn't grown up with people using force abilities, that requires a different way of teaching but Yoda still taught him like he was a youngling.

Prequel terms. sigh

The force was all about the mind and connecting with it before Uncle George decided to make it about flips, super speed and training kids in a classroom with mini lightsabers letting the medichlorians flow through them. whilst Yoda was out with his lightsaber battling doing all the flips and s**t.

Yoda was much more than that.

Well that's weird. What will the crawl say??

RDdI4ah.jpg

To talk Kylo for a second, a lot of people say his helmet is pointless... Now it certainly isn't as necessary as Darth Vaders so to speak, but is it really that pointless for someone who often finds themselves in battle to wear a helmet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...ey-luke-skywalker-and-the-films-opening-scene
STAR WARS: EPISODE 8 DIRECTOR RIAN JOHNSON ON REY, LUKE SKYWALKER, AND THE FILM'S OPENING SCENE
BY ALEX GILYADOV

Star Wars: Episode VIII will pick up right where The Force Awakens left off, with Rey confronting Luke Skywalker on that remote island.

While speaking to USA Today, Episode VIII director and writer Rian Johnson explained that he has no desire to skip ahead a few years after Rey and Luke's first meeting. Johnson wants to see and show "the very next moment of what happens" after Rey approaches Luke with his lightsaber.

Johnson also revealed that most of Episode VIII will be about the relationship between Rey and Luke and the specific ways they relate to each other. The film will address exactly why Luke went into hiding on the mysterious island of Ahch-To, while Rey will be dealing with her newfound powers and strong connection to the Force.

"She’s taking her first step to coming to terms with this thing inside her that she never knew was there and is just starting to reveal its potential," Johnson said.

Star Wars: Episode VIII hits theaters December 15, 2017.
Sounds great.
adServer.bs
bE-C1BpNEeOBTBIxOxAUTQ

I just hope in epp 8 there is as much focus on Kylo & Snoke as there will be on Rey & Luke.

I think in the end it will come down to master V master (Snoke V Skywalker) and apprentice V apprentice (Kylo V Rey), how we get to the point I dont know but im seriously hanging for epp 8, bring on the trailer already!

Long live the first order :thumbsu:

I just hope in epp 8 there is as much focus on Kylo & Snoke as there will be on Rey & Luke.

I think in the end it will come down to master V master (Snoke V Skywalker) and apprentice V apprentice (Kylo V Rey), how we get to the point I dont know but im seriously hanging for epp 8, bring on the trailer already!

Long live the first order :thumbsu:

s**t yeah I'll be jizzing in my chair lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back