Star Wars Star Wars - Galaxy's Edge - Theme Park

Remove this Banner Ad

D7K6jiQVsAEnZRe.jpg

Anyone hear about all the backlash Kristian Harloff has been getting over some of his comments? I'm actually amazed at the vitriol that can be turned on someone at the drop of a hat without context.

Bit pissed off isn’t he? Didn’t get an invite....

So story is he has a podcast called Collider Live, which is a 'shoot the s**t, talk about anything' style show which allows genuine moments to play out and give a bit of a look behind the curtain of their operations etc.

Thursday's show, and he says he doesn't want to talk about Galaxy's Edge on Jedi Council because he was offended that not only did the show - not him personally, the show - not get invited, but when he reached out, they didn't respond to him. He didn't feel like reporting on other people's reports added much so didn't want to do it. Their producer then told him he had to, live on air, and so he got worked up, because he didn't appreciate being dictated to on air. (They then chatted during the break and there were no hard feelings etc.)

Clips of the discussion were cut out and put on Twitter to make him look like "entitled white guy pissed off he didn't get a ticket to GE, and is pissed off his female colleagues got tickets instead" which is such a garbage take on the whole situation. As he clarified later, he would never personally have been able to go and would have sent someone else so it wasn't about him personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

despite the gimmicky youtube persona....

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, the new Star Wars theme park that doesn't include any actual Star Wars in it, was projected by Disney to be a logistical nightmare as fans flooded the park beyond peak capacity. Turns out it's a nightmare all right, as fans have turned away from Disneyland in record numbers! There are empty streets, fights breaking out, and layoffs rumored to be coming as Disney learns that payback is a...

What are you on about?

Trump.
Assault Rifles on sale at WalMart.
Go to a movie, get shot.
Go to school, get shot.
Rednecks.

America - why the bloody hell would you want to go there?

Trump.
Assault Rifles on sale at WalMart.
Go to a movie, get shot.
Go to school, get shot.
Rednecks.

America - why the bloody hell would you want to go there?

Been a couple of times. None of that stuff is as commonplace as made out. In a combined 13 weeks I’ve been there, I only ever saw 1 instance of guns - aside from police - and that was at a shooting range. But I think keeping politics out of Star Wars it what we all want, yeah? That’s what TLJ seems to have indicated...

Last edited:
I've been there 4 or 5 times during the 90's, and '00s all over, off the beaten track, saw way more violence than I ever want to again, nor expose my family to.

So sorry Disney Star Wars, I wont be going to your theme park.

Over and out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back