Star Wars Star Wars - General Discussion / Legends / Comics

Remove this Banner Ad

Project Luminous....

Project Luminous....

Looks good.

The LWNJ's on Twitter having a meltdown because he's not Rian Johnson and they only want RJ doing films are bizarre. At the same time they're screaming about women not getting a go. Has anyone told them RJ is not a woman?

Sometimes I’m glad I’m not on Twitter. By sometimes, I mean all times. Who is having a go at Taika being involved in Star Wars? He’s a lefty in his own right, is already involved in Star Wars, he’s a great choice. I wanna see films from him and RJ.

As for a woman, I read recently that Ava duVernay was involved with JJ and TFA. She could be a different, yet safe pair of hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest Star Wars movie rumour, set on the planet Exegol, directed by J.D Dillard. No idea if it’s a cinema release or Disney + but not connected to the either the proposed Feige or Johnson films. Sounds like they are trying to fill in the gaps on TROS.

Latest Star Wars movie rumour, set on the planet Exegol, directed by J.D Dillard. No idea if it’s a cinema release or Disney + but not connected to the either the proposed Feige or Johnson films. Sounds like they are trying to fill in the gaps on TROS.
He's said it isn't set on Exegol.

Bad journalism all round then. You don't spitball your own ideas when writing a story, and you don't steal stories without doing the legwork yourself.

Looking forward to some clarification, we have three people allegedly working on stuff, rumours of 'High Republic' era films.

Interesting lots to explore in this era of the Star Wars Universe, Disney will be using all it's platforms to bring it all alive, Can Disney still be trusted to do it all right? I guess it is kind of a clean slate for them so they can't possibly get it wrong through. What Disney probably should have done from the start!

I'm really nervous about the "hundreds of years" rather than "thousands of years" even though they make reference to the "over a thousand generations" comment from Obi-Wan.

Are they going to allow for a full scale war less than 1,000 years before ANH? Goes against a few established comments. More than 1,000 years before opens the door to potential Sith involvement.. Would be better to be completely open with no restrictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back