Star Wars Star Wars - General Discussion / Legends / Comics

How are the humans, the ship, and Geode communicating with each other? Does it listen to commands? Does it interpret data or words and communicate with the ships computer? How is it navigating? etc.

Maybe read the book and find out. :) I'm only three chapters in.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I hadn't heard of the character until I started reading the book and I hardly think it's going to have any impact on casual fans. Your obsession with deriding THR is bordering on pathetic.

I have no obsession.

Stuff simply pops up in feeds and it seems this series is appearing in feeds for the wrong reasons quite often.

What's pathetic is how triggered you are over people taking the piss out of it.

You're white knighting for a comic book.

I have no obsession.

Stuff simply pops up in feeds and it seems this series is appearing in feeds for the wrong reasons quite often.

What's pathetic is how triggered you are over people taking the piss out of it.

You're white knighting for a comic book.

Triggered?

It's not even a comic book, it's a novel. Which I'm currently reading. Heaven forbid I comment on something I've read, and not some article I've read off Twitter because I'm desperate to s**t on everything SW related based on how many likes a Youtube video gets.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
It's like it's written by a 12 year old who has a pet rock.

It won't bring in new customers, it will just create more derision of the franchise.
Umm, it’s a young adult novel, so it’s written for young people.

Also, have you read the EU, there’s some trash in that which far exceeds what you’re complaining about here.

Should be a list of what is canon and what isn’t.
I haven’t blotted up everything but I can chime in occasionally.
Like Thrawn is canon or not? Those early 90’s novels were tense.

Nope, anything written before 2013 (I think) is non-canon now. Open up any new SW book and there's a list of books inside which are canon.

Umm, it’s a young adult novel, so it’s written for young people.

Also, have you read the EU, there’s some trash in that which far exceeds what you’re complaining about here.

Just off the top of my head.

Back