Multiplat Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Remove this Banner Ad

With this and Battlefront going on free to play mediums, I wonder if EA are doing a dirty on Lucasfilm for removing their exclusive licence.

That's a real dilemma on who to support there. I think I'll back EA in as I think their run has been decent. I really liked Battlefront 1, and 2 was just as good made better with free DLC. Fallen Order exceeded expectations and Squadrons is fun with depth.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

With this and Battlefront going on free to play mediums, I wonder if EA are doing a dirty on Lucasfilm for removing their exclusive licence.

That's a real dilemma on who to support there. I think I'll back EA in as I think their run has been decent. I really liked Battlefront 1, and 2 was just as good made better with free DLC. Fallen Order exceeded expectations and Squadrons is fun with depth.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yes EA was the reason battlefront 2 and fallen Order was good or decent. But they were the ones who stopped them being awesome, not lifted it from being mediocre.

BF2 is well known for its * up in its launch and Fallen order was rushed out the door to hit a deadline instead of letting the devs finish it.

Squadrons was a way to make a quick buck before they lost the exclusive licensee,

EA screwed up big time and I’m glad they don’t have exclusive rights anymore.

Just started playing this and i'm enjoying it so far. Has a very Tomb Raider feel to it in terms of exploring and puzzles. dialogue and story seems deep for a Star Wars game, some of the cut scenes are very well made. Only thing I'm annoyed about is that their is a lot of back tracking the game could have been a little more linear imo.

Last edited:
Yes EA was the reason battlefront 2 and fallen Order was good or decent. But they were the ones who stopped them being awesome, not lifted it from being mediocre.

BF2 is well known for its fu** up in its launch and Fallen order was rushed out the door to hit a deadline instead of letting the devs finish it.

Squadrons was a way to make a quick buck before they lost the exclusive licensee,

EA screwed up big time and I’m glad they don’t have exclusive rights anymore.

The BF2 s**t was more about how they handled their marketing.

EA have also been trying to make games in a creatively devoid era. I don't know how much Disney controlled their content, but Lucasarts pumped out consistently awesome games from the start til the late 2000s despite what was going on in the film side of Star Wars.

Just finish the game. Very enjoyable experience, the story and dialogue where great and I particularly enjoyed the interactions between the characters. Don’t know something about it just felt deep for a Star Wars story, maybe I’ve been craving it after the disappointments of the sequel movies. The gameplay and puzzles where fun and the force mechanics just right. The combat however was frustratingly hard even on Jedi Knight mode I was forced to keep lowering it down to story mode, not sure if I’m just becoming a crap gamer amongst all these new games or the game is intentionally made to be hard. But come on! I’m a Jedi I shouldn’t be struggling to kill a stormtrooper! I wouldn’t even try to play this game on Jedi Master or Grand Master Mode.
Overall I got exactly what I needed out of a Star Wars game. The best one since The Force unleashed.

Just finish the game. Very enjoyable experience, the story and dialogue where great and I particularly enjoyed the interactions between the characters. Don’t know something about it just felt deep for a Star Wars story, maybe I’ve been craving it after the disappointments of the sequel movies. The gameplay and puzzles where fun and the force mechanics just right. The combat however was frustratingly hard even on Jedi Knight mode I was forced to keep lowering it down to story mode, not sure if I’m just becoming a crap gamer amongst all these new games or the game is intentionally made to be hard. But come on! I’m a Jedi I shouldn’t be struggling to kill a stormtrooper! I wouldn’t even try to play this game on Jedi Master or Grand Master Mode.
Overall I got exactly what I needed out of a Star Wars game. The best one since The Force unleashed.

I turned it down towards the end as well to finish it off, some of the boss fights are tough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was good game... But finished it in 18 hours... I'm glad I didn't buy it because I would of felt ripped off.

I did enjoy the game the story side of things was great but 18hours? Felt like half a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The second trip to the snow planet took me 18 hours of wandering around getting lost lol

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ilum? More ice than snow, but I found that kind of easy to navigate. Kashyyyk can piss right off though... Zeffo is it that has the underground slides, jumping and entire area to unlock side things can also get bent. I suck at timed platforming nonsense.

Same, that bastard sister up the tree took me about 3 weeks and dropping the difficulty I reckon :tearsofjoy:

9th sister, she has tells just like the slip during second phase to "yep, charging twice" type things. I hate Souls like games, as generally suck with the timings to get frustrated, but Fallen Order was smooth on Knight and Master was still nice, GM can largely piss off though if you just spend time roll dodging and parrying. 2nd sister was more pain the arse to me than 9th was, 9th you just Ataru it and dodge + parry + stamina bonk, rinse and repeat with single hilt.

This one is creeping up. Looking forward to if.

Yeah, I have it on preorder so can’t wait for the 28th. The first game was great. The only improvement I would have from that game to this next one is actually in the game and that is fast travel. No doubt the devs listened to the fanbase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back