Multiplat Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Remove this Banner Ad

I Iike how Forrest Whittaker and Tom Holland are in it

Also, a light saber is not a boomerang

Looks like a rehash of Force Unleashed, which was inferior to the Jedi Knight series.

Star Wars games are just no good under Disney. Lucasarts needs to be resurrected.

Looks like a rehash of Force Unleashed, which was inferior to the Jedi Knight series.

Star Wars games are just no good under Disney. Lucasarts needs to be resurrected.
I never played the Jedi Knight series but the first FU was awesome.

The 2nd one was an unfinished, half a game of mess

Also, a light saber is not a boomerang
Throw, then Force Pull to bring it back. The Jedi Knight series had that functionality and it was awesome throwing it at enemies and cutting them in half (providing you had the dismemberment turned on).

It looks too much like Force Unleashed to me. May as well just be the same franchise. Shockingly unoriginal gameplay. I was hoping for something more free like the Jedi Knight games.

I never played the Jedi Knight series but the first FU was awesome.

The 2nd one was an unfinished, half a game of mess

Play Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. It holds up and is a brilliant Star Wars game. If you enjoy it then play Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy. Not as strong a story or characters but arguably better gameplay.

Damn.

It's a bit grim, but the old Jedi Knight games communicated the true power of a lightsaber by letting you slice through stormtroopers like sticks of butter. Unfortunately, the same won't be true for Jedi Fallen Order, according to an IGN preview. Though, you will be able to slice up non-humanoid baddies like droids or the oversized spiders seen in the E3 2019 gameplay reveal.

Still excited though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn.

Still excited though.

This was made obvious from everything I've already seen. The saber will hit people and feel more like a stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be rife with some stupid game affecting micro-transactions so if you can look past those it might be decent.

May buy it if reviews are positive, it's only $69 at JB.

That is super disappointing. Sometimes I like to play games where I'm stupidly OP.
Yeh, that's why a lot of people loved the Jedi Knight series. You spawn in like a hundred acolytes and just chew through them all with your light sabre like a boss! Limbs flying everywhere. It never got tiring.

Jedi Knight was still challenging if you got overwhelmed by enemies and some had explosives, but it really made you feel like a Jedi. Cutting through stormtroopers or whatever baddies, force pushing like a dozen guys back, the sabre throw... so much fun.

Force grabbing guys and using them to knock over other guys... I'm still going on! I could go on forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
edgie is right it feel and plays a lot like the force unleashed (which still upsets me that Disney don't consider it as canon), even the story no doubt will be tied in somehow in creating the rebellion.

Uninspiring as it is it still looks good and will give it a go after all we're in need of a proper star wars game. But they could have been creative and chosen another time period in the universe, that post ROTS and pre ANH era has been done to death.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back