Multiplat Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Read that one person finished the main story in 12 hours.
Didn't say what difficulty it was but a 12 hour main story for a $100 game is pretty meh.

$20 for a month of Origin Premier, should be enough time to get it finished

Agreeded. I’ve gotten plenty of time out of BFV and the madderns on EA and this is just the cherry on top for me

Last 12 months I played a heap of BFV and Anthem and half a dozen games from the vault such as Cities Skylines and Mass Effect. Since it renewed a month or two back I've already been playing a bit of NFS, downloading this game, have been meaning to check out Plague Tale and I'm sure will try anything else EA release in the next 12 months. All for what, about $160AUD a year? Add that to Game Pass and I'm not spending any where near what I used to on games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed the intro, love those set piece levels where it mixes gameplay with cutscenes, very Uncharted. Have found the next planet rather dull but think it is just there to set the story up.
Playing on jedi master, hasn't been to bad, each encounter i have had with a oggdo has killed me a few times, just need to be a patient padawan and strike at the right time.

Last 12 months I played a heap of BFV and Anthem and half a dozen games from the vault such as Cities Skylines and Mass Effect. Since it renewed a month or two back I've already been playing a bit of NFS, downloading this game, have been meaning to check out Plague Tale and I'm sure will try anything else EA release in the next 12 months. All for what, about $160AUD a year? Add that to Game Pass and I'm not spending any where near what I used to on games.

It's $130 a year and as you said well worth it for those who play the games. Fifa, Madden, Battlefield, NFS and now Jedi. I'm well into the 50c an hour cost and getting lower.

On the game it's quite good early, visually the locations are stunning. Haven't had to many bugs, the occasional visual one but that's it. I'm up to the second location now and I hope (without actually knowing or looking up) I can change my lightsaber to a dual blade. Otherwise one is boring.

It's $130 a year and as you said well worth it for those who play the games. Fifa, Madden, Battlefield, NFS and now Jedi. I'm well into the 50c an hour cost and getting lower.

On the game it's quite good early, visually the locations are stunning. Haven't had to many bugs, the occasional visual one but that's it. I'm up to the second location now and I hope (without actually knowing or looking up) I can change my lightsaber to a dual blade. Otherwise one is boring.

Is that $130 AU or US? My last renewal said $129.99 but it doesn't say and I never checked my statement on how much was taken. I just assumed USD. Still a great deal regardless.

Looking worth getting later in the week or more of a Christmas type deal?

Depends on you personally really. If you're on PC you can do a free trial of EA Origin Access and give it a go.

Do you like Star Wars? Do you like games like Unchartered, The Last of Us and Tomb Raider? Because this game is very much that style but in the Star Wars universe.

Depends on you personally really. If you're on PC you can do a free trial of EA Origin Access and give it a go.

Do you like Star Wars? Do you like games like Unchartered, The Last of Us and Tomb Raider? Because this game is very much that style but in the Star Wars universe.
Love SW never played those games as I am more Xbox and never cared for Tomb Raider

Remove this Banner Ad

Back