Multiplat Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a s**t load of backtracking from what I remember.
One map in particular was all underground tunnels and elevators. Some elevators could only be called from one side. Reckon I spent a few hours lost just trying to find the exit.

One map in particular was all underground tunnels and elevators. Some elevators could only be called from one side. Reckon I spent a few hours lost just trying to find the exit.

Zeffo. As you go Eilram tomb into Miktrul tomb for visitation stops.

But there was overland since AT-ST in the hanger section, but yeah, the underground venator class destroyer site into ice caves was fun... ....

I hated Kashyyyk personally, like, how TF do you find all seeds in all that growth without documenting s**t out the wazoo or going "I'm looking up a guide as F that".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the person at the desk is from that alien race we saw from ROTS
That's the Grand Inquisitor isn't it? If so, he's the same race as the people where Obi-Wan killed Grievous.

Also, makes the direction of the Obi-Wan series interesting if he's in this. Or is this set before that series?

I really hope the rewards are way better this time couldn't be arsed looking for hidden stuff when all you get is a diffrent colour poncho or ship skin

The never ending struggle between my compulsion to find everything and 100% a game versus my utter disdain for purely cosmetic rewards.

They definitely need to do better this time.

Also please improve the level design so it feels more natural and less like an obstacle course specifically designed for a video game. And introduce a god damn fast travel system.

I did love the first game btw. Just these few things about it that were really grinding my gears.

Replaying the First currently and the amount of backtracking is so frustrating. Its the only real gripe I have but it really is a major one. Really not sure I can be bothered finishing it. Enjoyed the story and the combat.

Honestly I hate Star Wars and thought the first game was just some mindless fun - but the new trailer for this game was pretty good. Levels look great and gameplay looks much less linear.

Seriously can't wait for this. First one's loading times on PS4 infuriated me but being on PS5 will take a lot of that frustration away. I can handle dying over and over if I don't have to watch a loading screen for a minute every single time.

Wasn't a big fan of the back tracking and all, seemed like artificially inflating the game length, but the game itself was so good I was willing to deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back