Kangaroos4eva

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Was that the sun crusher stuff? Haha.. geez.

The whole of ep 8 and 9 were misused.arguably 7 as well, from the moment they had -another- planet destroying macguffin
Sun Crusher, Galaxy Gun, Eclipses I and II, droid TIE fighters, Byss and the World Devastators were all dark empire.

Daala was Tarkin's far younger mistress hidden away to protect the Maw blackhole where they built a lot of the original superweapons. She comes back after Dark Empire, kills the Moff Council, fails miserably against the New Republic and then hands the Remnant over to Pelleaon. She was just very mediocre as a character. The same writer that introduced her was the one that created IG-88 that infiltrated the death star II.

Kangaroos4eva

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
What did everyone think of Bad Batch last night? Wont spoil who, but what did we think of the young padwans voice? 😂
Interesting on both fronts.

I really enjoyed the new Empire-Kamino tension, as it goes it into the relatively unknown side of the empire of putting most of the adult population into the military, instead of clones.

Tarkin’s voice actor was good as was the use of the imperial March theme.

Last edited:

Kangaroos4eva

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Well what’s done is done.

To sit there and sniffle through the ending to the last Mandalorian gives me hope that these tv franchises can recapture the wonder and engagement that this film franchise once had.
John Faveru and Dave Filoni need to be the future of the franchise as they treat the universe with respect.

Remove this Banner Ad