Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about others but I was a bit emotional seeing here sabine and Ryder azardi come to life. Just absolutely beautiful love hera and Sabine's castings already.

Maybe because I didn't watch the cartoons but it was just boring and in slow motion. Evey line delivered with deadpan emotion and jeez whoever plays Sabine has the acting range of a plank of wood.

Pretty sure I've seen the "Find the thing so we can find the bad guy" troupe quite recently in Star wars.

It just shows Disney star wars is creatively bankrupt. They also have no idea how lightsabers work. Don't give me the oh it cauterizes wounds and missed all vital organs argument. It's lazy writing and takes away all consequences.

Maybe because I didn't watch the cartoons but it was just boring and in slow motion. Evey line delivered with deadpan emotion and jeez whoever plays Sabine has the acting range of a plank of wood.

Pretty sure I've seen the "Find the thing so we can find the bad guy" troupe quite recently in Star wars.

It just shows Disney star wars is creatively bankrupt. They also have no idea how lightsabers work. Don't give me the oh it cauterizes wounds and missed all vital organs argument. It's lazy writing and takes away all consequences.
This is kind of what I meant with my comment that it is weird coming from an extremely well-written, and very serious, Andor to a more cartoon-like Ashoka. You could tell the first two episodes were written by the Mando people, who are prone to a bit of lazy writing on occasion.

Watching the cartoon does help with the costumes and characters.

This is kind of what I meant with my comment that it is weird coming from an extremely well-written, and very serious, Andor to a more cartoon-like Ashoka. You could tell the first two episodes were written by the Mando people, who are prone to a bit of lazy writing on occasion.

Watching the cartoon does help with the costumes and characters.
I did like Andor, shame so few watched it.

I will give this show credit for not doing the Marvel thing of undercutting every scene with a quippy joke.

Ray Stevenson held his own too, along with his apprentice. Always does. He will forever be Titus Pullo to me. RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being a Rebels fan, really loved it but can see those who perhaps haven't seen it might be lost somewhat.

Good guys get shot 12 times and live, yet bad guys get shot once are dead. Think it is a Hollywood thing.

Still waiting for live action Thrawn…

Yeah it's clear at this point he's only going to make a short appearance at the end, and it'll set up the Dave Filoni movie.

Last edited:
Oh my god. This is exceeding my expectations.
will ferrell omg GIF

Live action Thrawn was spot on. Nice to see a legends call back to the Chimera, and the Night Troopers were similar looking to the old legends Death (Zombie) Troopers before they were re-canonised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back