Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

God damn...

Live action Thrawn was perfect, the design on those lost/exiled Thrawn Troopers was fantastic (Kintsugi, anyone?), and the Ezra actor was spot on. Rebels season 5. Lets goooo

God damn...

Live action Thrawn was perfect, the design on those lost/exiled Thrawn Troopers was fantastic (Kintsugi, anyone?), and the Ezra actor was spot on. Rebels season 5. Lets goooo
The modified Chimera with the symbol on the bottom of the destroyer and the trooper chanting, and design, really nailed what I thought thrawn’s remnant should look like.

The modified Chimera with the symbol on the bottom of the destroyer and the trooper chanting, and design, really nailed what I thought thrawn’s remnant should look like.

Genuinely great world building, showing what an abandoned ISD + crew would look like after 9 years alone in a remote galaxy

Ahsoka Finale.
I'd say that's a 7/10 finale for Ahsoka.

It's clear they had much, much more planned for Baylan but the actor IRL died so now I'm sad we won't get that resolved.

Clearly the whole series is setting up Dave Filoni's movie, and I'm okay with that. But I would have liked a slightly more self-contained story in this series. Feels like we needed another 2 or so episodes to complete some of the threads.

Ahsoka Finale.
I'd say that's a 7/10 finale for Ahsoka.

It's clear they had much, much more planned for Baylan but the actor IRL died so now I'm sad we won't get that resolved.

Clearly the whole series is setting up Dave Filoni's movie, and I'm okay with that. But I would have liked a slightly more self-contained story in this series. Feels like we needed another 2 or so episodes to complete some of the threads.
Agree with all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ******* good. As someone who absolutely loved rebels this series was amazing to me. Finale was as I expected it would be. Overall loved each and every casting choice. Ray Stevenson and Lars Mickelson stole the show for me Lars especially in those last 3 episodes. Aussie Natasha brilliant as sabine and what a great casting choice for ezra. Overall very happy with how it turned out and shattered we must now wait for more

Yep hugely satisfied and had a similar feeling it would play out mostly as it did. I am actually digging how these series feel like chapters in a book rather than Marvel which seem all disconnected.

Heaps of ground to cover

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. Now to see where skeleton crew takes us

I suspect that'll be an entirely different/disconnected story.

I don't think we'll see anything connected to this until either the next season of Mando, Ahsoka Season 2, or the Dave Filoni movie.

I suspect that'll be an entirely different/disconnected story.

I don't think we'll see anything connected to this until either the next season of Mando, Ahsoka Season 2, or the Dave Filoni movie.

Kind of agree.

Filoni is not the messiah though, his writing is a mixed bag and he isn't a great director yet.

If they really want to stick the Mando universe landing, at some point Favreau needs to put his stamp on the conclusion and make a concerted effort to ensure that the best writers and directors from the series so far come together for the final pieces. Particularly if you are going down the path of the Mortis background as it could easily be mishandled.

I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing. I have thoughts.
[] with the word "spoiler" inside to open

[] with "/spoiler" to close

remove the quotation marks if you are copying.

or hit this button

1696467226257.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back