Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks very much.

I loved lots of the finale but felt let down by the Baylan story going nowhere, and also by Morgan being cut short just as she comes into greater power and should be harder to defeat. The hints from both of those characters that there was something deeper to come, then the story not landing with either of them, I found a bit frustrating - but I guess it’s also very George Lucas, so between that and the dialogue Filoni is carrying through some of his weaknesses. As an aside, how did the ghouls suddenly become killable?

Ahsoka Finale.
It's clear they had much, much more planned for Baylan but the actor IRL died so now I'm sad we won't get that resolved.
ef8.jpg

Ummm....this is the franchise that gave us this:
main-qimg-afc85a89bdfeb7c06d27b9d71c95369a-pjlq

And this:
gallery-1489517459-screen-shot-2017-03-14-at-25014-pm.png

And Luke (with his de-aged CGI face on another actor's body) in The Mandalorian, and Leia again in ROS, and there are probably others.

I'm not saying it is going to be good, but there is nothing stopping them continuing that plotline if they want to (good taste certainly won't be an obstacle!).

Thanks very much.

I loved lots of the finale but felt let down by the Baylan story going nowhere, and also by Morgan being cut short just as she comes into greater power and should be harder to defeat. The hints from both of those characters that there was something deeper to come, then the story not landing with either of them, I found a bit frustrating - but I guess it’s also very George Lucas, so between that and the dialogue Filoni is carrying through some of his weaknesses. As an aside, how did the ghouls suddenly become killable?

The SW seem to very different to say Marvel where they don't necessarily finish a storyline in a particular series. I personally like that, but can understand for some it is annoying. Baylan's journey looks like being an incredibly interesting and complicated one as it will transverse the orgins of the force etc

The SW seem to very different to say Marvel where they don't necessarily finish a storyline in a particular series. I personally like that, but can understand for some it is annoying. Baylan's journey looks like being an incredibly interesting and complicated one as it will transverse the orgins of the force etc
I hope so, it’s too promising to drop. My issue about the other character stands.

Off topic, I used to really enjoy Marvel but the movies are almost all for the tip recently - don’t even want to get my hopes up about The Marvels (combining three characters I really like).

I hope so, it’s too promising to drop. My issue about the other character stands.

Off topic, I used to really enjoy Marvel but the movies are almost all for the tip recently - don’t even want to get my hopes up about The Marvels (combining three characters I really like).

I haven't watched Thor or Ant Man on Disney+ which is usually what I do once they come to streaming. Fair to say that they are losing the mojo a fair bit.

So The Filth Wizard talked s**t about 'never needing to mod the Star Wars' thread so I'm here to put that to the test;

If we were living in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago, then The Warlord would have been an enthusiastic supporter of the Imperials, and would have been calling anyone who supports the Rebel Alliance 'space nazis'.

He's an absolute nerf-herder.

In my ideal Star Wars movie has every stormtrooper holding a lightsaber, the perceived 'good guys' with horrendous blaster aim and multiple Jabba The Hutt sex scenes.

Why not...

Couldn't be any worse than what gets offered up these days.

So The Filth Wizard talked s**t about 'never needing to mod the Star Wars' thread so I'm here to put that to the test;

If we were living in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago, then The Warlord would have been an enthusiastic supporter of the Imperials, and would have been calling anyone who supports the Rebel Alliance 'space nazis'.

We’ll wait for the report on that one. Now if you’d have said something about the need for a Darth Jar Jar then we’d be stepping in.

In my ideal Star Wars movie has every stormtrooper holding a lightsaber, the perceived 'good guys' with horrendous blaster aim and multiple Jabba The Hutt sex scenes.

Why not...

Couldn't be any worse than what gets offered up these days.

Again.

Try Andor

Lol.

I wouldn't have picked sides in a stupid war between a deranged military and some psycho jihadi vigilantes that began as a dispute over trade quotas.

Last edited:
The only Star Wars character worth a pinch of s**t is Jabba.

Just a hard working Hutt with lots of friends who like to help him out who knows that the Imperium and Space Jihadists are different side of the same coin.

I mean ffs the key enforcer for Imperium is the father of the leading Space Jihadi.

And that weirdo pashed his sister.

Wake up sheeple, its all a con.

Empire builds Death Stars, usual suspects line their pockets, yet somehow the Space Jihadis keep blowing them up lol.

All a big money laundering op.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only Star Wars character worth a pinch of s**t is Jabba.

Just a hard working Hutt with lots of friends who like to help him out who knows that the Imperium and Space Jihadists are different side of the same coin.

Typical, you support the Mob Boss strong-man who kidnaps civilians and tortures them.

Putin. Jabba. Peas in a pod. Birds of a feather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back