Multiplat Star Wars: Outlaws

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
-----

Ubisoft's open world Star Wars game is coming.

Nine studios are working on this game, so no excuse not to be good.

It actually doesn't look like the typical Ubi game. Potential.

-Multi-region/planet open world
-There will be a wanted level system as the Empire hunts you
-Reputation system with diffrent criminal underworld factions depending on your actions
-Space dogfights

Last edited:

I saw them crying about how 'woke' it was because all the characters in the top video's thumbnail meeting were female.
Yeh, ridiculous. I mean, when do you ever see groups of females hanging out together? Unrealistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not really into Star Wars and honestly a bit fatigued of everything Star Wars and didn't look into this too much. There is a Ubisoft logo on it but it is being developed by Massive who also did The Division. And yes it's on Snowdrop which belongs to Massive (and Ubisoft too by extension I guess) which I was always impressed by the lighting and shadows in The Division games.

I saw them crying about how 'woke' it was because all the characters in the top video's thumbnail meeting were female.

You think they'd be happy, all their female company is NPCs.

Star Wars Outlaws Creative Director May Have Just Teased A Cooking System​

If you’re a fan of cooking in-game, Star Wars Outlaws creative director Julian Gerighty has teased that food will be “incredibly important” in the upcoming open-world title during a San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) panel.

One of the most interesting teasers during the panel, though, was the mention of food in Star Wars Outlaws, alongside a discussion of a new location created by the team; the moon Toshara. “There are a couple surprises I don’t want to spoil,” Gerighty said during the panel (as transcribed by IGN), “There is a particular predator on Toshara that is mind-blowingly cool. So if you have a fear of frogs, this might not be the game for you. It’s okay, it’s very rare. The second thing is that food is incredibly important to the world of Star Wars. And if you enjoy food and discovering alien concoctions, this is going to be an exciting experience for you.”

Ubisoft are one of the best at making open worlds

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back