Movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi. - THREAD PART 1 - *SPOILERS and RUMORS* - Cont. in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt Kylo comes to Arch-to in first act. It doesn't seem like that would be the case. I figure he's training with Snoke.

I think it's a certainty. After Rey has had some training, Kylo thru his force powers, can sense thru his mother (who's looking at the map), and/or that strong bond with Rey, knows where to find her and Luke. But first there's time for Rey to train, for Luke to tell her why the Jedi must end, them pawing over the books Luke found, and all that stuff. It might be like a couple of days worth of time between Rey and Luke, and in the meantime we see the First Order make their moves on Crait, etc. So say, about 30-45 minutes into all that, Kylo finally knows where to come, because the rest of the resistance is preoccupied with staving off the First Order, Hux and Phasma. So Kylo is able to get there on like the second or third day, with a handful of TIEs, and that's why it's up to Chewy in the Falcon to help out, because the Resistance is reeling from the FO's preemptive strikes. So, Kylo bests Rey, and Rey has to flee. She gets a taste of getting pegged back down, like everyone is expecting to happen in the 2nd episode of a trilogy. There's a lot of carnage early, FO winning, Kylo winning, Resistance, Rey, Finn and Poe on the back-foot, having to claw back into it. And then at the end of the film we'll no doubt get an epic lightsaber and force battle between Kylo/BdT and Rey/Luke (if hes still alive). Where she earns the growth of her powers. Maybe Luke does survive the early attack on Ach-To, because there has to be a showdown of sorts between Snoke and Luke, and that would have to be at the end of the film.

Kylo still has to heal and complete his training tho in the first act

We never see the dark siders getting trained tho. We only see the light-siders. So I don't think they'll eat up the first act showing not only Rey training, but also Kylo training. Too slow and boring. This film promises the FO to right from the outset go on the assault. So we're going to see mayhem and fast-paced action of that interspersed with Rey training and them sitting and meditating on wise words and camp-fire like dialog. It will just be assumed Kylo healed, Kylo got trained, etc. Imo...but I believe I'm completely right about that. You MIGHT see a brief scene where Snoke tells Kylo his training has indeed completed and he is ready. Just the exposition of that.

I think it's a certainty. After Rey has had some training, Kylo thru his force powers, can sense thru his mother (who's looking at the map), and/or that strong bond with Rey, knows where to find her and Luke. But first there's time for Rey to train, for Luke to tell her why the Jedi must end, them pawing over the books Luke found, and all that stuff. It might be like a couple of days worth of time between Rey and Luke, and in the meantime we see the First Order make their moves on Crait, etc. So say, about 30-45 minutes into all that, Kylo finally knows where to come, because the rest of the resistance is preoccupied with staving off the First Order, Hux and Phasma. So Kylo is able to get there on like the second or third day, with a handful of TIEs, and that's why it's up to Chewy in the Falcon to help out, because the Resistance is reeling from the FO's preemptive strikes. So, Kylo bests Rey, and Rey has to flee. She gets a taste of getting pegged back down, like everyone is expecting to happen in the 2nd episode of a trilogy. There's a lot of carnage early, FO winning, Kylo winning, Resistance, Rey, Finn and Poe on the back-foot, having to claw back into it. And then at the end of the film we'll no doubt get an epic lightsaber and force battle between Kylo/BdT and Rey/Luke (if hes still alive). Where she earns the growth of her powers. Maybe Luke does survive the early attack on Ach-To, because there has to be a showdown of sorts between Snoke and Luke, and that would have to be at the end of the film.

Do you even Star Wars bro?
Rey gets some training maybe ala ESB
Crait is a planet where something happens.
Luke is in it.
Kylo is in it.
Jedi temple flashback
Phaszma gets a better action figure???
Attack Ach-To????? Its a series of rocks poking out of the friggen ocean - it would be R1 level bad if that happens.
Teaser trailer mate. FFS.

According to MSW...the entire teaser trailer is showing scenes from the first act of the movie.

First act -- believable.

Rey training on Ach-To, Leia looking at the map where Luke is, First Order making their move on many fronts, one of them being Crait and the other attack on the carrier ship that Poe is on, Finn about to wake up from his therapy, Kylo sensing where Rey/Luke are and going to Ach-To with a number of ships, Chewy and R2 in the Falcon in a dog fight with some TIEs in the afternoon, and then as evening descends on Ach-To, Kylo and Rey face off in a light-saber duel (after imo Kylo has killed Luke).
Haven't looked into spoilers regarding that but I'd be very very surprised if Luke died in this film, think he makes it into the next film and even then likely survives that.

This made me laugh. You of all people calling someone out on a strenuous link. You posted a pic earlier for Star Wars Celebration that had Hayden and McDiarmid on it and you immediately jumped to the conclusion that Anakin and Palpatine will be in the new movie.
Agree. Your links are very tiring gg.
Please provide more tenuous links that are not so exerting.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben.. duh
I dunno. TDHawks1. If you break that name down it could hint someone else. TD for instance could hint the planet Takodana, which is where Maz and her castle reside, which we know in TFA displayed Anakin's tribal flag from the podrace in TPM. Whilst Hawk1 could hint the Clone trooper named Hawk, who served under Anakin Skywalker. All that is strong evidence for it being child of Luke....or....Anakin cloned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back