Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

You may as well, you've given us nothing all game. Not a seer, killing villagers. seriously?
I gave pretty good indication on my seers. The kills? Well the universe really ****ed me there.

I gave pretty good indication on my seers. The kills? Well the universe really f’ed me there.
ha - did you get redirected a bit? also are you killing or seering tonight? I’d be looking in Rodney’s direction either way

ha - did you get redirected a bit? also are you killing or seering tonight? I’d be looking in Rodney’s direction either way
Just RNG. The cruel mistress. Tried to kill tarks and porps from memory. They got swapped. Seered filthy first thing, tried to steer off him. Seered GUH with the second but he does that night.

I don't know who. I wanted to get recruited so I'm a little deflated. Nothing has gone right 😂

Seer tonight. Admittedly had forgotten it was a seer, put in a kill on you but then asked if I could swap to killing myself before I remembered I can't even be free of this misery by my own han tonight.

Rodders? Sure why not. I'll chuck a seer his way. I'm role fluid. Happy to help any evil. I'm cooked.

Last good role though so that's....... Something.

Just RNG. The cruel mistress. Tried to kill tarks and porps from memory. They got swapped. Seered filthy first thing, tried to steer off him. Seered GUH with the second but he does that night.

I don't know who. I wanted to get recruited so I'm a little deflated. Nothing has gone right 😂

Seer tonight. Admittedly had forgotten it was a seer, put in a kill on you but then asked if I could swap to killing myself before I remembered I can't even be free of this misery by my own han tonight.

Rodders? Sure why not. I'll chuck a seer his way. I'm role fluid. Happy to help any evil. I'm cooked.

Last good role though so that's....... Something.
yeah look probably not worth seering Rodney actually.

maybe go Dapper?

yeah look probably not worth seering Rodney actually.

maybe go Dapper?
Yes sir!

I will put out the offer to opposing evil though, whoever is willing to keep me alive until all your threats are dealt with will have my services.

I at least want to die by my own hand.

Mod notice, because I've been reminded about 10 times

Rodney Dangerfield (Civ)
Hoos (Civ)

Mod killed for not voting for two days
Seriously, * everyone but evil this game 😂 you guys suck and that's coming from Capitãn Suckholio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, fu** everyone but evil this game 😂 you guys suck and that's coming from Capitãn Suckholio.
Said in good fun in case anyone takes it seriously. I don't want to come to a dead PM full of salty losers.

Well uh, yeah bitta death

NinjaSwan (Civilian) killed by Maul
ZergMinion (Cad Bane) killed by Separatist
por_please_ya (B2 Super Battledroid) killed by Cad Bane
Itsmyshow (General Grevious) killed by Hutt Clan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back