Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's a shame, I thought for ages about claiming but the maths wasn't there for either of my factions. I'd have played good as well.

The SK should be made aware they killed me on my birthday so thanks for that :p

Dead PM please PMBangers manangatang
Happy birthday

when did Baz die? Could have sworn the hutt clan had two kills last night. I'll go back and check.

so both wolves and Mafia missed a kill. Interesting.

when did Baz die? Could have sworn the hutt clan had two kills last night. I'll go back and check.
Yeah I think they were meant to. Surely they didn't miss both? Unless they forgot they had that option.

Yeah I think they were meant to. Surely they didn't miss both? Unless they forgot they had that option.
I don't think you'd forget 😉

I'm just hoping they both tried to hit night immune and not the doc might be able to swing by and throw some helpful hints out.

You have any names?

It’s always funny when people telegraph these massive village moves like hitting the search function to check something to show how committed they are to being good, instead of just looking and saying “Barry died the last night phase, the wolves should have had two kills”.

It’s always funny when people telegraph these massive village moves like hitting the search function to check something to show how committed they are to being good, instead of just looking and saying “Barry died the last night phase, the wolves should have had two kills”.
Yeah I know right?

keep your distance, but don’t look like you’re keeping your distance.

I don't think you'd forget 😉

I'm just hoping they both tried to hit night immune and not the doc might be able to swing by and throw some helpful hints out.

You have any names?
Haha no. I wouldn't.

As for names, THB seems suss to me and now we know he's not the last seer (I did wonder). I think Nunez has a role. Zerg is quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha no. I wouldn't.

As for names, THB seems suss to me and now we know he's not the last seer (I did wonder). I think Nunez has a role. Zerg is quiet.

Almost certainly Nunez has a role. We have all of the stuff last night between THB and Dapper, then factions miss kills, then THB votes Mister M out of nowhere. What bandwagon does Nunez decide to start in response?

Almost certainly Nunez has a role. We have all of the stuff last night between THB and Dapper, then factions miss kills, then THB votes Mister M out of nowhere. What bandwagon does Nunez decide to start in response?
Definitely worth a look I think.
Nunez please PMBangers manangatang

this is a weird game

Haha no. I wouldn't.

Zerg is sore. My shoulder issues have been playing up a bit and I'm flying without a spreadsheet in this one to preserve them :D As such I'm relying on my ability to read people which means we're probably stuffed.

What's Tarkyn_24's excuse for hiding? PMBangers manangatang

Zerg is sore. My shoulder issues have been playing up a bit and I'm flying without a spreadsheet in this one to preserve them :D As such I'm relying on my ability to read people which means we're probably stuffed.

What's Tarkyn_24's excuse for hiding? PMBangers manangatang
Hope your shoulder feels better soon mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back