Multiplat Stardew Valley

Remove this Banner Ad

Played it way too much when it came out.

Got to the end game and realised there was not much left to do that wasn't grindy.

Have been meaning to start over again with the new version but have been playing other things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will grab this when it gets a good sale on it.

The game was one of the most profitable games of 2016 according to Kotaku and Steamspy, outdoing all but the biggest of the year's releases. Pretty crazy for a game made by just one guy.
He made Forbes 30 under 30

Did anyone find they hit a wall come first year winter? Unless you unlock the greenhouse already by that stage it was tough and just mining or fishing all day got tiresome haha. Finally got through it and already on summer year 2.
Have just unlocked the bus so looking forward to that and just about to unlock the greenhouse so can see me putting a whole lot more time into this and making my farm as profitable as can be.

Did anyone find they hit a wall come first year winter? Unless you unlock the greenhouse already by that stage it was tough and just mining or fishing all day got tiresome haha. Finally got through it and already on summer year 2.
Have just unlocked the bus so looking forward to that and just about to unlock the greenhouse so can see me putting a whole lot more time into this and making my farm as profitable as can be.

Went back and started a co-op farm with a mate and we ended up skipping the last 10 days of winter because we ran out of things to do and had no greenhouse yet. Basically just did all the animal work and straight back to bed.

Pumped about 80 hours across 2 different farms into this game the last month. Really enjoying it. The latest update just dropped on console and has a nice btt of content.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back