STARDOM discussion thread (On Stardom World and PIA, "We Are Stardom" on YouTube)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oedo Tai is probably my favorite part of Stardom right now. I'm hoping Starlight Kid or Konami win the GP (Saki Kashima is really out of the picture).

I've been watching some Stardom again. Jungle Kyona has been out for a long time.

knee injury and bung shoulders will do that

Oedo Tai is probably my favorite part of Stardom right now. I'm hoping Starlight Kid or Konami win the GP (Saki Kashima is really out of the picture).

We'll find out on Saturday night (the REAL final ;) )

all the permutations and combinations for the final night + finals.

down to Starlight Kid, Momo & Himeka in the Red Block, and Syuri, Saya, Utami, Konami & Takumi in the Blue Block.

all the permutations and combinations for the final night + finals.

down to Starlight Kid, Momo & Himeka in the Red Block, and Syuri, Saya, Utami, Konami & Takumi in the Blue Block.
Momo just has watch and hope Starlight and Himeka lose.

5 Star GP Finals! what a show!!!

and now we're getting Utami vs Syuri again! :cool:

but now we move on to the next mega show.

Congrats to Syuri I was hoping for Starlight or Konami to win, so when they both lost I was neutral during the final.
I thought it was creative that they went with Syuri going for a draw (as that was all she needed) while Iroha needed a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FAgPF9WVEAEV-zY.jpg

Jungle Kyona was my favorite in Stardom, had no idea she caused problems behind the scenes (that’s what I got out of the quote).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back