AeroBoy

Mar 2, 2001
A new year, so a new thread.

What's the goss around the SA clubs? Is anyone actually able to train on the mudpits that our grounds have turned into? Looks like a month of road running ahead...

I drove past Yeronga last week and was amazed that neither ground had been turfed,probably due to rain. Then it really started to rain, so I had a bit of a swim down to there this arvo for another look. **** me, I am glad the AFLQ built a three story building. Yeronga clubhouse is totaly underwater. If there are any games played on that oval in the first half of the season I will be astonished. Another year at Inala for the Devils.

I believe Sherwood AFC was pretty much in the same situation (ie flooded). Not sure how quickly it will receede though.

Are Pine rivers so flush with players they are feilding a thirds, or so short that they are now only going to feild a SA third division side. Their website is a bit unclear.

Haven't heard about them dropping back to Div 3. I thought all divs had been settled by now?

flush mate, sorry it wasn't made crystal clear :p a few new and old faces down at the bells pocket swamp for 2011 apparently, flag contenders perhaps... Mattys was a gun 10 years ago, be interesting to see how he goes nowadays

Nice try Ratta, heard today they are now feilding one team, meaning Div 3.

Maybe they needed more than a few new and old faces.

10 team comp in Div 2, thats a good thing.

State Association 2011-Div 1

How is everyone's pre-season form travelling. Only a few weeks into it, but surely there are a couple of surprise people bobbing up training at different clubs.

yes all divisions done, strathpine down to div 3, robina and kedron move up.

So what's that? 10 in Div 1, 10 in Div2 and 7 in Div 3?

Should make everyone happy I think.
icon7.gif

Pine Rivers are supposedly playing up in Div 3 North.

Beenleigh is still fielding Div 2 teams so I'm guessing that is their 3rds team in Div 3.

Its always good to see more teams popping up in South East QLD. Bond Uni for example. Will be good to see the Glasshouse Mountain Lions back again.

where can i find the draw for for state association division 2 for 2011 and what teams are playing in that comp

A new draft draw is at the clubs now for their scutiny prior to its official release, should be this week. Teams are Redcliffe, Caboolture, Nambour, Uni of Qld, Moorooka, Calamvale, Ipswich,Logan city, Beenleigh and Coomera.

bit quiet on the Div 1 at the moment. I'm hearing a few rumours around the traps. one former king who turned viking now going back to become a king again. panthers onballer being courted by mt gravatt by the name of cash.
finally aldridge the man of many clubs may be looking to return to the bombers after kissing and making up over the summer break as well??

bit quiet on the Div 1 at the moment. I'm hearing a few rumours around the traps. one former king who turned viking now going back to become a king again. panthers onballer being courted by mt gravatt by the name of cash.
finally aldridge the man of many clubs may be looking to return to the bombers after kissing and making up over the summer break as well??

Rolly has gone to the vultures off his own back, he owes caloundra nothing he go the club what they wanted a flag. the panthers have lost a few from the seniors, I see we only have one full praccy game as the second one is lighting carnival on the 12th where all div 1 clubs will play 2 games of 2 qtrs of footy.

Rolly is a champ, so all the best to him. got the flag he desparately wanted as well. any new recruits we can bank on for the panthers?
the lightening carnival will be interesting though.

Rolly is a champ, so all the best to him. got the flag he desparately wanted as well. any new recruits we can bank on for the panthers?
the lightening carnival will be interesting though.
Panthers play kedron in praccy game and in lighting carnival we play uni and cooparoo. Recruits we always get a few that walk in off the street.
Gibson leaving the roos will leave a hole and with lynn leaving wynnum he will leave a hole as well.