State Association 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alridge to alex? wont happen.. they hate him from what i witnessed a practice game couple of years back...nearly had his face rearranged .

when do fixtures come out?

plummer chasing money at yeronga? really?
any other words on big signings??

gun from labrador? Keen to name him?

i have no affiliation with alex hills, nor the player. he is a friend of a friend, who didn't play last year but played in the losing grand final team of 2010. i don't know if it is official, i was enquiring as to whether he would be interested in coming to maroochydore, and was told that he has signed (or will sign) at alex to play with mates (and for a bit of cash on the side).

as i said before i have connections with players from the club. When u mean 2010 grand final? did u mean State league (tigers) or 2009 SA Div1 When Wynumm Def alex hills? Having heard anything on the matter of pick ups. from what i have seen alex need a few bigger bodies running around. seemed to lack physically over the ball. but seemed to do fairly well when got the ball out in open play.. fair call?

Nick Aldridge back to Alex Hills, surely not??
Plummer to Yeronga chasing a flag?? alotta coin being thrown around there again....

Plummer to Yeronga? Can't be true. That would be his tenth club in as many seasons.

I heard Cash is following the cash out the door of Caloundra and that Gibson has left the Kings.

yes stanley were very good in open play but also had a great first half to the year in which they were only beaten by the kings in a tight one caloundra away and also beat UQ in a swamp at alex, so maybe bodies over the ball not a massive deficency to overcome? however second half of the year results do speak for themselves

good to see badger is up too date! would love to know if Gibbo has really left the kings? massive loss if true. got the chance to pop down to alex hills on thursday night last week. seem to have the numbers onboard thats from sure. Henwood seemed to be giving them a solid hit out aswell... few new faces and a maybe a few boys gaining a few kgs over the summer. still early days though round 1 still best part of 2 months away dont think we will have a good picture of where everyone is at until a few games in.

Plummer to Yeronga? Can't be true. That would be his tenth club in as many seasons.

I heard Cash is following the cash out the door of Caloundra and that Gibson has left the Kings.
plenty of talk going on but nothing really happening. How are numbers at present? Hopefully the rain starts to ease. no fun training in slop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back