Workshop State League Designs/Discussion

Spanna_

Premiers baby
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Thread starter #1
Just a thread to post new jumpers/designs from the VFL, WAFL, SANFL,NEAFL etc...

On topic, not a fan of Subiwacko's 2016 jumper. Collar is shitty and colours are BLKesque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
Just a thread to post new jumpers/designs from the VFL, WAFL, SANFL,NEAFL etc...

On topic, not a fan of Subiwacko's 2016 jumper. Collar is shitty and colours are BLKesque.
An image of said Subiwacko 2016 jumper might be handy while discussing it.

Spanna_

Premiers baby
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Thread starter #7
Mr Eagle you saved me! Thank goodness!

I'll be off to see Subi and West Perth's first preseason game for 2016, so I'll tell you FJGDers what I see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
New kits for all of the SANFL were revealed at a MAC of SA photo shoot the other day.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

North have joined SAFC and the Double Blues by moving over to Sandy Nelson Teamwear.

EDIT: Just noticed Sturt, Centrals and WWT are wearing 2015 kits with the old SANFL IGA League logo.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Norwood have moved from Viv Sports to ISC and for some reason have a 2015 collar (lucky for them) whilst the Magpies have the 2016 cut.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
A closer look at the new 2016 SAFC kit.
image.jpeg

Compared to the 2014/15 set below.
image.jpeg

Huge fan of all the changes.
Bigger SA monogram on the home and it's much more noticeable on the clash with the colour change and broken hoop.
Sponsors look a lot neater too. New IGA League logo is a lot sleeker and glad to see the Angus Securities 3 gold bars gone.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Glenelg's jumper is so good, reminds me of the old ABN AMRO Ajax kits.

East Fremantle really butchered their home jumper. Why isn't the monogram a bit smaller and the entire back of it blue?

They love having about four different designs so why not have an away strip which is primarily white and based on the 90s design – that is, blue and white hoops, ala a royal-not-navy Geelong, but with a plain white back. Then have the thick band at th chest with the monogram fitting(/squeezing) inside that. You can have a 'blue' and 'white' strip that way. And represent two sides of history.

Top Bottom