Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
South’s 2020 ISC kit.

Jimmy Deanes home (worn rd 1-3)
Leader Computers home
Jimmy Deanes clash

429E03AC-44D4-4E3B-B18A-B5344F5435C2.jpeg

I share my SAFC collection on Insta.
Feel free to follow if you’re interested and get in touch if you have any Panthers guernseys to sell.

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fair enough - all I remember is that there were some guidelines around them being a set size in complementary colours and legible from a distance. On our clubs home guernsey I needed to remove part of a hoop to have enough clear space for a number - think it needed to be 9x9 so wouldn’t have fit on a hoop and white wouldn’t have been legible, but on the alternate I was able to have a white number with a stroke (see below). Surprisingly the league actually cared about exact sponsor dimensions etc as well, it would usually take about three versions of the artwork to get approved. Don’t have to worry about that any more I guess!

EBE28B13-FBD6-44E9-B5C5-281FC1DB0720.png

I was referring to the boxes around the number that cut into the design.

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
That Sydney Uni one isn't too bad. At least it looks clean.

Here's an example of a completely pointless number panel ruining the design of a jumper.
images - 2020-11-27T172012.096.jpeg

images - 2020-11-27T172042.002.jpeg

Personally, I would have the numbers above the sponsor to keep them as out of the way as possible.

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
Glenelg 100 years logo- I like it!
View attachment 1019112

I wonder if they're going to wear a different guernsey next season. They've sold off all of their 2020 league and reserves guernseys. Would love to see them unveil a throwback to their original guernsey, all black with a gold hoop somewhere near the bottom. Can't find a picture anywhere of it!

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
I wonder if they're going to wear a different guernsey next season. They've sold off all of their 2020 league and reserves guernseys. Would love to see them unveil a throwback to their original guernsey, all black with a gold hoop somewhere near the bottom. Can't find a picture anywhere of it!
A gold jumper with a black vee as an away please. Anything to remove the Gliderol logo from within the sash.

jle101

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Awesome Redan jumper which properly incorporates the club's history. Tbh they should be wearing something like this on a full time basis rather than the Brisbane Lions knockoff they've had for the past 20 or so years.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda

Few changes for the 2021 SANFL season.
Bryce Gibbs will be running around in a Blue & White Puma jumper next season.

Westies have a deal with New Balance/JS sport identical to the GC and Saints set up.

Guessing AFC and Port will be with O’Neills and Macron.

Sturt and North might stay with Sandy Nelson TeamWear.

Haven’t heard anything re Norwood (ISC in 2020) or Eagles (xblades in 2020)
Eagles are with sports centre

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Centrals and Norwood jumpers look horrible
It's not hard to * up a Norwood guernsey but somehow they've only gone and done it.

Centrals always relies on that sponsor, if it cuts into the first stripe it's instantly s**t.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Centrals and Norwood jumpers look horrible
It's not hard to fu** up a Norwood guernsey but somehow they've only gone and done it.

Centrals always relies on that sponsor, if it cuts into the first stripe it's instantly sh*t.
Is it meant to be the half cuff crap on Norwood’s guernsey like on geelongs?

Is it meant to be the half cuff crap on Norwood’s guernsey like on geelongs?
It might be. I'm not liking the thick collar but that could be because it doesn't match up with how thin the cuffs are, if they were both thick I'd much prefer that.

It's not hard to fu** up a Norwood guernsey but somehow they've only gone and done it.
Norwood really hinges on having a supplier with a good template as the only design elements really are the collar and cuffs. They have been really lucky with suppliers like ISC and Asics who had nice clean collars and strong cuffs. But as shown here, it is easy to mess up simply by having skinny cuffs and that amateur looking BLK/XBlades collar.

Back