Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Bays 2021 away guernsey. Thowback to their 1927-1948 style.

163521321_10158979208450446_7467156664202979679_o.jpg

More than the Gliderol word mark ruining the jumper?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would rather have that across the jumper than the abomination that my club has presented. Are we the Central District Football Club od the Peter Page Hyundai Football Club?

I mentioned this last year to the President and raised it at the AGM and this year with the new sponsor they go and make it even bigger and encroached onto both hoops. They have ruined the jumper design. The President doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Attachments

• Centrals Jumper 2021.jpg
    Centrals Jumper 2021.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 131
I would rather have that across the jumper than the abomination that my club has presented. Are we the Central District Football Club od the Peter Page Hyundai Football Club?

I mentioned this last year to the President and raised it at the AGM and this year with the new sponsor they go and make it even bigger and encroached onto both hoops. They have ruined the jumper design. The President doesn't see anything wrong with it.

It's pretty gross. The least they could do is centre the sponsor on the hoops rather than encroach on the blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if that’s the jumper though because when the fixture was released, the VFL had no sponsor (not continuing the TWW/HY VFL

IMG_4163.JPG

This was from Sunday’s praccy v Willy so I’m pretty sure they’re the jumpers. And also I was talking about how the sponsors/ numbers fit within the stripes. That’s what I was talking about clean and sleek. Unlike the Central jumpers sponsor which looks like it was applied by local kindergartners.

View attachment 1084115

This was from Sunday’s praccy v Willy so I’m pretty sure they’re the jumpers. And also I was talking about how the sponsors/ numbers fit within the stripes. That’s what I was talking about clean and sleek. Unlike the Central jumpers sponsor which looks like it was applied by local kindergartners.

And then CFMEU had to go an screw it all up :(

View attachment 1084071

Port Melbourne jumper presentation. That’s the way a footy jumper should look clean and sleek. Bravo Boroughs!

My biggest gripe with that is the stripe being broken for the number. Utterly pointless, white on red would be perfectly legible.

That's so weird. No Bullants guernseys made up yet then?
Seems they're still waiting on their ISC kits. They did promo pics in CGR guernseys so if they somehow can't get a hold of ISC jumpers soon I wouldn't be surprised if they start running out in CGR kits with the ISC logo on them. FB_IMG_1616676128829.jpeg FB_IMG_1616676125341.jpeg

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

When will they update their logo??? When I made my Wembley Bullants NAFL entry it initially began with me trying to update the Northern Bullants logo so that it isn't just a vectorisation of a drawing from the 1960s that has been photocopied hundreds of times. Here's a mockup with an updated Bullant, I might actually send this to the club.
1616717214777.png

When will they update their logo??? When I made my Wembley Bullants NAFL entry it initially began with me trying to update the Northern Bullants logo so that it isn't just a vectorisation of a drawing from the 1960s that has been photocopied hundreds of times. Here's a mockup with an updated Bullant, I might actually send this to the club.
View attachment 1086165
Garn

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1086165
The bullant looks the exact same as the old logo 😂

View attachment 1086165
I dunno, I feel like there is something charming about the imperfections of a logo like the Bullants', similar to the Fitzroy Lion.

Ahh ok, I see
The bullant looks the exact same as the old logo 😂
I mean, that's kind of the point though. I wanted it to be as close to the original while also being as high quality as possible. Seems I've achieved that.
I dunno, I feel like there is something charming about the imperfections of a logo like the Bullants', similar to the Fitzroy Lion.
I personally disagree on both counts and would love to see the Lions update it to something like Scorch's lion here but it just comes down to personal preference there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back