Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rather have that across the jumper than the abomination that my club has presented. Are we the Central District Football Club od the Peter Page Hyundai Football Club?

I mentioned this last year to the President and raised it at the AGM and this year with the new sponsor they go and make it even bigger and encroached onto both hoops. They have ruined the jumper design. The President doesn't see anything wrong with it.
Would it be so hard having “Peter Page” written on the red hoop and “Hyundai,” on the white?

It would have preserved the guernsey’s design...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuck, I'd absolutely hate to play in a reversible guernsey. Absolutely no breathability
I used to play for a team that wore a reversible guernsey. it was basically two guernseys stitched together. as you said, no breathability. only half the season went by before we got a new batch that was just one double sided guernsey. they were almost completely see through. our white clash Guernsey was basically a charcoal guernsey because the home design is black. it's a lose lose situation. I'm sure Norwood can afford two sets of kits

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

West Adelaide had them in 2013 with Viv Sports. Seemed to be ok from what I've heard.

Then Jax tried it in 2014.

The reversible jumpers made it 2 rounds before everyone had normal single layer jumpers. Just awfully thick material.

How long has West Perth had the back sash going for?

I don't mind it.

WAFL3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back