Discussion State League Guernseys

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
How long has West Perth had the back sash going for?

I don't mind it.

WAFL3.jpg
New this year! Was a solid back last season.

Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Blue Jays
To be fair, that's not Nike's fault – it's the same heat-pressed logo league-wide.

Fair enough, didn’t know that. In general though from the apparel I’ve seen it hasn’t looked great, but that’s just me and this is a state leagues thread so I’ll try leave the non state league stuff out of it.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Why do the suns still have an AFL Guernsey for the VFL launch? Also surely the VFL teams had enough time not to have heat pressed logos?
00D1F0CD-DC47-4162-AF63-C508AF8A1A1F.png
F9ADDB5E-7768-4D8F-B824-17EC7446038C.png

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken

Rickee

All Australian
May 23, 2016
Horsham, Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Port Melbourne; Kalkee; Horsham Demons
With the Saint-ringham jumper today, I assume it's being used as a clash jumper because yellow vs gold, but it's still ugly as hell. I'd have thought the St Kilda panels in Sandys gold, black and blue colours would look more pleasing, and is actually a jumper the Zebras wore at one time.

Frankston tonight in the home jumper, Coburg in a white clash, looks to be a white jumper with the logo in the middle and a faded red and blue sash. It's bad considering the reversed colours clash looked so nice in 2019.

Last edited:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Been quite disappointed with the VFL jumpers this season. Surely they’ve had enough time not having to have heat pressed league logos. The NEAFL clubs appear to be using NEAFL jumpers with the VFL heat pressed over the top. Suns even worse ISC jumpers today. Zebras yesterday were wearing CGR and ISC jumpers too. Some have it sublimated, overs have a square box around the logos

Back