Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately you'll never see Lake Oval, or Brunswick St, used for football again bar hundreds of millions being spent which won't happen.

The days of suburban grounds are gone.

The only suburban grounds I can see being used again in the AFL is Western Oval and Optus Oval.... The former has had some decent money spent on it.

FB_IMG_1619736255457.jpg
Throwback pic from 2019, the dude on the left. Who is it, did he play for the Crows at AFL level? And what's happening with his shortsleeve guernsey, has he ripped his cuff off? And what do we think the guernsey underneath is, an old Crows SANFL longsleeve like the Port players had done when they wore the PB guernsey one year in the AFL?

Many questions, maybe not so many answers.

View attachment 1114813
Throwback pic from 2019, the dude on the left. Who is it, did he play for the Crows at AFL level? And what's happening with his shortsleeve guernsey, has he ripped his cuff off? And what do we think the guernsey underneath is, an old Crows SANFL longsleeve like the Port players had done when they wore the PB guernsey one year in the AFL?

Many questions, maybe not so many answers.

I'm led to believe that they wore a short sleeve jumper over a longy. Pittard used to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1119356

Williamstown’s Pride guernsey with both the guys and girls wearing it this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Purple stripe is on top (both mens & women's) - rainbow colours inverted - on their online store:
1620212212409.png
You've shown last year's perhaps? They're not that great with dates on their website!

Purple stripe is on top (both mens & women's) - rainbow colours inverted - on their online store:
View attachment 1119396
You've shown last year's perhaps? They're not that great with dates on their website!

It’s from Insta, it is 2019’s version as the league was sponsored by Swisse and now Rebel.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Central Districts Novita Charity One Off.
Looks better IMO. Lift the Peter Page sponsorship and the hoops and it would be better than the current hoops.
Also CDFC are at Home against Norwood and some bright spark in the SANFUL has the nerve to put the Dogs in white shorts and Norwood in navy shorts so theres no clash. The 2nd best league in Australia has done something the AFL and VFL cant lol!
1620458441099.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back